Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi everyone! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Just thought Id say hey there to everyone here. My name is Michelle/Mibelle/Belle whichever you prefer. Some of you may know me from AP but just wanted to make an account here as well as I often see some really awesome wallpapers and scans here that catch my eye. Its nice to meet you all! :D

Hello Michelle ! You have a very beautiful name. I am pleased that you decided to become a member here. At Minitokyo there are many things to enjoy. The off-topic forums are fun and the shout box allows you to converse in real time with other members. Please let me or another member of the Minitokyo staff know if you have any questions that you can't find the answer to in the FAQ section.

^^

Quote by HooyaahHello Michelle ! You have a very beautiful name. I am pleased that you decided to become a member here. At Minitokyo there are many things to enjoy. The off-topic forums are fun and the shout box allows you to converse in real time with other members. Please let me or another member of the Minitokyo staff know if you have any questions that you can't find the answer to in the FAQ section.

^^

Thank you for the welcome and for the nice comment on my name. ^^

Hey Belle! Nice to c ya here. Welcome to MT and I hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey Mibelle welcome to mt. an interesting username for sure, never encountered it, is it a language or something? at any rate also check out the policy at the bottom of the page, it can be helpful as well. have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask. have fun and hope to see you around

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by mbeckleyHey Belle! Nice to c ya here. Welcome to MT and I hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^

Thank you!

merged: 05-03-2011 ~ 10:14pm

Quote by angelxxuanhey Mibelle welcome to mt. an interesting username for sure, never encountered it, is it a language or something? at any rate also check out the policy at the bottom of the page, it can be helpful as well. have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask. have fun and hope to see you around

Hey there and thanks for the welcome! The username actually comes from my name and the song "Michelle My Belle" by the Beatles. ^^

^ Ah, ha! I knew it. That song popped into my head and played in the background the entire time that I was posting a greeting for you.

XD

Konichiwa Michelle! :D Welcome to MT and hope we can be friends~ Hope you have fun like the rest of us~ ^-^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.