Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you had a chance to go back in time - Minitokyo

if you had a chance to go back in time

page 1 of 1 7 total items

soulsguardian

soulsguardian

if i could live till 3000A.D.

i really want to see how my mother looked as a child ...i want to see king tut!

im in the dark waiting waiting for my infiniteness liberation.....I open my eyes and a small spot of light floods the floor...Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I suppose I would want to encounter feudal japan, I'm not certain which era/period, I'm torn between Sengoku and Tokugawa period.

I really have no desire to see things which transpired to myself again (which I don't really recall to begin with) or to anyone else I might know.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

I'll travel back to the creation of the universe to find a way to stop it.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

soulsguardian

soulsguardian

if i could live till 3000A.D.

why would you want to stop it?

im in the dark waiting waiting for my infiniteness liberation.....I open my eyes and a small spot of light floods the floor...Signature Image

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Quote by soulsguardianwhy would you want to stop it?

Does it matter? He'll just be dead by the lack of breathable air(before then it'll be loss consciousness) either way he won't be doing anything.

As for me, I would love to visit Bagdad January 1, 1258. Reason, I feel obligated to steal the entire Grand Library of Baghdad before the Mongol invaders could destroy them.(Obviously I wouldn't be able to steal them all in time but unlimited do overs are nice).

Those books could of helped hasten human advancement instead the Mongols burned them,threw them into Tigris river...so much knowledge that was painstakingly kept recorded destroyed.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Nice insight Dreadwave. I'd probably want to visit my ancestors and experience life with them for a while.

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

Well, you're making a time travel, obviously you'll be prepare dont u think?
Or you pretend to go to the human past wearing the same outfit that you use now?
And dont you want to see how the world was made? if there's a god or the big bang?

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.