Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What childish things do you still do? - Minitokyo

What childish things do you still do?

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Come on, I know everybody's got something... That one little childish antic that you just can't stop doing ;)

Tell us what it is! ^^

I guess I have to start us off... >.>

-I can still make myself laugh from making faces in the mirror ^^;;

-In stores I can't resist touching/picking up/messing with objects (Not a good thing in a place with fragile objects XD)

-I'm very jumpy when around noisy objects because I'm afraid of what might be behind me <.<;

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I get really happy when I get food that I really like but haven't had in awhile or stuff that I really like so I kinda go around really happy, humming and stuff like that^^

-I have the impulse to touch anything that looks soft
-I cuddle with my stuffed animals
-I'm still afraid of the dark
-I'm still afraid of thunder storms
-I jump up and down when I'm excited
-and I get a really high voice from excitement whenever I see a cat or anything that looks like one XPPP

"Louder than sirens, louder than bells, sweeter than heaven, and hotter than hell. As I move both feet towards your body, I can hear this beat, it fills my head and gets louder, and louder" - "Drumming Song" Florence +The Machine

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

<--- Still afraid of the dark as well, and also loves touching soft things x3

I also have childish tastes in food ^^;

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I don't eat childish food, I just act like a happy little kid when I get something I REALLY like to eat, even more so if I haven't had it in a long time^^

haha me too, especially with ice cream, something about ice cream makes me so happy XP

"Louder than sirens, louder than bells, sweeter than heaven, and hotter than hell. As I move both feet towards your body, I can hear this beat, it fills my head and gets louder, and louder" - "Drumming Song" Florence +The Machine

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I also talk to myself when I'm alone, or daydream out loud... If that makes any sense ^^;

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I also really like fluffy or soft things^^

haha i always talk to myself, no idea why, if im alone tho i normally talk out everything that I'm doing, haha XP

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Who else here is a little too trusting? ^^;

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I'm not too trusting Otouto.

OOOO me! lol i trust people automatically, but I do know when to stop trusting someone, lol

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Trusting ppl automatically is not good

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, adding to the dangers of myself being too trusting and also gullible ^^;

well i guess it's just that I don't see any reason not to trust people at first, as Leaf said, i give them the benefit of the doubt. For instance, it's fairly easy to recognize when someone isn't worth trusting, so it's not as though i blindly trust ppl. And being gullible is always ruff, luckily im not but one of my friends from home is

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Yes, I am much too gullible ^^;

Also I have a hard time sensing sarcasm... I'm not sure if that's considered childish or not :o

I suck at sensing sarcasm, and sometimes I get angry w ppl bcuz i don't realize they're being sarcastic, and that my friend can really suck at times XP I'm also not sure if that's considered childish tho

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I suppose it's considered childish if I don't like listening to scary stories because I have a vivid imagination? >.>

olololol beg for candy when I'm at the store with my mom

lol, maybe, but I'm 20 and have that problem XP For instance, I heard a story about a bug last night, took me forever to fall asleep, and then i had a dream where a bunch of centipedes crawled all over me...=( not the best dream to have on a school night

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Ewwww, that's really gross, Miela-chan >.<

Sorries for your bad dream D:

Yeah, I'm very susceptible to horror movies and images... If I see one, I have trouble sleeping, and usually have bad dreams T^T

isn't it?! and thanks ^ ^, ya i know what you feel, I hyperventilated after seeing Saw II in theaters...that's not only scary but gory

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Yes, I can't stand blood and gore... @_@

When I said I have childish tastes in food, I mean I like simple things like pizza, hotdogs, and sweet foods sometimes x3

ahaha then we're the same, so no wrries =) u're not that childish

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.