Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The hate which dwells within us. - Minitokyo

The hate which dwells within us.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Long story short,hate is something that existed in the past and still does. There will always be people who hate each other no matter of what reasons...
Ain't telling it's the best thing to do,but it lays in our nature as a human,I'd say that it is a very strong feeling just like for the example love.
So it's only natural. There are long or very short time periods,the faster a small misunderstanding is solved the better, in my opinion.
But there are always many reasons for hate,I bet you all could list me a few. So before I get into detail,I shall explain what this thread is for:
-Letting your own thoughts out here,no matter why or who'm you hate, I make sure no one makes fun of it!(with help of the mods)
-Discussing it and trying to give bro tips,if possible.
-You should make sure not to use names
-Sometimes some people have pretty much the same lines of personality,so you should keep your cool ; ] if it seems like we're talking about "you",if it's filling your heart with sadness then be free to PM the one responsible for it. It'd only help this thread,lol.
-I don't know what I am forgetting to point out,[will be added later]

Most likely it gets closed anyway,by a certain hammer
So If you excuse me I shall take the first steps
My hatred is to a certain boy I was "friends" with. It was probably destiny which made us friends,it wasn't big of a happening, we just got to sit with each other in classes. So we get get to know we have a few common interests. It started pretty good,no problems,playing games sometimes having nice chats and such. Then he kinda started to get very cocky and it always looked like he thinks: I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU,B*TCH.
He started with many humiliating sentences and such, but I guess before all that he wanted to make me more like him,he was even very mad at things such as I like some other stuff like him. I felt like I needed to change,just to make him happy, +I even get on his low level of humor so to speak. I was pretty weird as a kid,I liked to make others happy,see no problem in that,but I forgot about myself... So that was going on for like 1-2 years,I tried to convince him not to say that stuff which made my pride break,but he didn't give a wet one. So I made some steps,telling it him we're done,and he should leave me be, but my message didn't reach him actually if you look at the next sentence. He was thinking for like 2months we're still friends and was wondering WHAT ON EARTH COULD ONLY HAPPEN,when I told him one more time.
Now things are a bit better,but the stuff is I see him everyday,and it's like seeing my own stupid past everyday,he's like a huge burden. I don't know if I can say that he ruined my life,but I can say this for sure:
I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!
And even though this is rough (deleting this by wish from anyone) : I would like to see if something bad happened to him or if he just moved away forever.
And the hugest thing which bothers me: such no life pricks like him who ruin others soul state keep on living like who's without fault.
Summed up: Not quiet sure how should I say this... =/

So anyway moving forward: I'd like to hear your stories guys.
Btw I don't want to say stuff like: Let's all just love each other, and no hate guys. Would be pretty surreal or just not natural anyway.
I'd write everything down here from my story, but that'd be boring for you anyway,that's something my doctor will be happy about later... <_<
Now I give you guys the word!
May your soul be in balance and your heart lead the right way!

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

That's sweet Mery, I hope that guy and you kiss and make up some day. As much as mods can help, anyone who reports a post for any small detail and selling them a story on why this particular post affects them, it'll be deleted anyway which brings me to one thing I do not appreciate.
-> People who report posts just because they get offended in minor detail.
I say minor because I can vouch that half the people who complain about such things don't have enough valid detail (varying) enough to remove someone's opinion on a subject but it gets removed anyway out of respect. (i.e Seeing Hitler's name when you despise the guy shouldn't make you angry enough to press a report button)

Hatred is a very touchy subject, mainly because half the people in the world are unsure of what it truly means. Regards toward the general population? They use the word too lightly. I expect very trivial responses here actually, which then it would be a stretch if this thread would remain open.
Either way, this is about what people hate? I hate stupid people and irrationalities.

I expect many people to understand what I mean by that however the concept of understanding has become so diverse that even that one sentence could cause 15 different outcomes. I don't understand why rational topics aren't as reply-heavy as playground topics but the common answer I expect to hear is:
To each his own.
It's kind of interesting actually, if someone does something different than you most people would convey that sentence without their own take on it, seeing as a way that you actually have nothing to say but are just trying to make yourself involved in something which you have little to nothing to comment on.

Another thing on the side note is..
That it just might be possible that a giant tree is about to fall onto a yard full of grade schoolers.. but that's another story.

@Mery, if you hate the guy so much you should have taken the advice every high school graduate did when he was in your position.
"Punch the guy in the mouth"
You'll probably hear about it when you asked around enough, when there's just some guy who can't leave you alone, picking on you because you're a nice person you just have to take the rough patch out. I know adults in the working world would undermine the guy in a number of ways but if you're still in high school and under the age of reason in your country.. I'd take violence while you're still banned from going to Jail.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I use to have a lot of hate and anger within me. so I started to work towards controlling said anger/hate, mostly because I didn't like myself when this transpired, it made me feel sick and ill inside. I have been anger/hate free now for over two years. even when my parents were threatening to take my house away in the separation situation last year (the house is still in their name and taking care of that come july, but I was still paying for it then), I wasn't angry, I was disappointed and upset but not any hate or anger.

I help control mine through meditation, a heck of a lot, and within time things shifted for me. there could be other methods in controlling one's anger/hate I suppose they must find that in their own way.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I hate a certain fat guy called Ronald who lives at Burger King and abuses lolis(in the non-good way).

I also hate the racist idiot who lives next to me. Hate is a waste of time though, I just do things like go into the kitchen in the middle of the night and put the fridge where the freezer is and the freeze where the fridge is (They both look identical from the outside) and laugh at him trying to sort it out in the morning.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by UsagixKitsuneI hate a certain fat guy called Ronald who lives at Burger King and abuses lolis(in the non-good way).

Oh indeed, I heard of that guy too. Problem is I'm pretty sure Ronald lives in Mcdonald's and the loli abuser lives under a bridge.

Quote by angelxxuanI use to have a lot of hate and anger within me. so I started to work towards controlling said anger/hate, mostly because I didn't like myself when this transpired, it made me feel sick and ill inside. I have been anger/hate free now for over two years. even when my parents were threatening to take my house away in the separation situation last year (the house is still in their name and taking care of that come july, but I was still paying for it then), I wasn't angry, I was disappointed and upset but not any hate or anger.

I help control mine through meditation, a heck of a lot, and within time things shifted for me. there could be other methods in controlling one's anger/hate I suppose they must find that in their own way.

To be honest, I don't think anger can be fully contained in any way and it certainly cannot be completely void in the course of 2 years. Living Life on it's own, you meet many people with different ways of doing this. Depending on your characteristics of your birth, your inheritance of genes and countless other factors, you would at least be angry at something or someone for having things turn out the way they did. Either that or mostly would blame yourself and be mad at yourself for it. Anger is always present over the course of time, I won't go far and say you probably don't see it in the many ways that it presents itself as, but I'll just say my take that you probably have had experienced it.

Furthermore, hate should never be bunched with anger.. mainly because to pack them together is to give the impression that the intensity of the words are the same.. and frankly, it's impossible for Hate to be the same as Anger in most cases. I would believe that you don't feel hate over the course of 2 years but not anger. I'm sorry to say.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Thu53

Thu53

Just stick with it

Hmm I really don't like people who change and have about 50 different personalities

????

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by Thu53Hmm I really don't like people who change and have about 50 different personalities

That's nice, but as usual.. no examples or justification on why you do. Care to explain in a way that's somewhat more informative and intelligent? Thanks.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I haven't felt any anger or hate, I get frustrated, disappointed, but I don't feel hate or anger. I can't even force the emotion. I have better things to do with my time than deal with such pointless emotions :) when people cast about certain emotions I tend to stop dealing with them. if they are abusive in any way I rarely socialize with them. my therapist says I don't have to be around people that make me feel bad :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thu53

Thu53

Just stick with it

Quote by darthas

Quote by Thu53Hmm I really don't like people who change and have about 50 different personalities

That's nice, but as usual.. no examples or justification on why you do. Care to explain in a way that's somewhat more informative and intelligent? Thanks.

Well say you had a friend you thought you knew for a couple years, then you see him with some of his other friends and he pretends to not even know you. You say hi but he doesn't reply instead he acts like your a infidel someone who doesn't deserve to talk to him. The next day you meet him and he's nice and says sorry and that he was joking, but of course we all know he was lying.

Does that make since?

????

Only people you can hate is those who are way pig headed and think they are better than others and literally try to make you feel like total garbage, then you want to wait for them on the streets and give them a nice punch in the face.

Those are the only people who can make someone like me so carefree turn around and decide to become a complete Hitler on them haha.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by angelxxuanI haven't felt any anger or hate, I get frustrated, disappointed, but I don't feel hate or anger. I can't even force the emotion. I have better things to do with my time than deal with such pointless emotions :) when people cast about certain emotions I tend to stop dealing with them. if they are abusive in any way I rarely socialize with them. my therapist says I don't have to be around people that make me feel bad :)

Judging by the way you're putting things across, I take it that you see anger as something bad. Painting white on a piece of paper isn't really making very much sense to me, anger is not a bad emotion unless you use it the wrong way imo. Unlike most negative emotions, I see anger as something of a neutral emotion. It's a fallacy to view anger as pointless and downright bad.
Are you aware that Anger can stem from Frustration? If not, then it is able which is one reason why I don't believe what you're saying. It's right to not hang around people you do not appreciate, however putting up with it is needed in this Era. Hence where patience comes in but that's another long story.
Just my 3 and a half cents on it.

Quote by Thu53Well say you had a friend you thought you knew for a couple years, then you see him with some of his other friends and he pretends to not even know you. You say hi but he doesn't reply instead he acts like your a infidel someone who doesn't deserve to talk to him. The next day you meet him and he's nice and says sorry and that he was joking, but of course we all know he was lying.

Does that make since?

How's that account to 50 personalities? You're blowing things way out of proportion.
I've met guys like that so I pretty much know what you're saying, however when put in a situation like that you should've highlighted stuff and taken a few steps to annoy the guy instead of letting him walk off with his pack of misfits. (I.E take the guy down infront of his friends with whatever resource you have) Furthermore, before you clarified your situation you claimed you hate people who change.. which makes you look silly since change is always occuring.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that could be why I don't socialize much, I tolerate many things online and I don't have anger come about from frustration, but yes it's a bad thing to be either angry or hate, can't go into detail about it, besides no one would believe me anyways.

that isn't having multiple personality disorder thu I don't know what that's called but it basically means that you are nothing to them when they are around their "friends" or "other friends" but you exist when you are around them privately or a convenience friendship. fair weather friends also fall into this department.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by angelxxuanthat could be why I don't socialize much, I tolerate many things online and I don't have anger come about from frustration, but yes it's a bad thing to be either angry or hate, can't go into detail about it, besides no one would believe me anyways.

You're allowed and you should go into detail about it because personally, I'd take understanding over ignorance. It's kind of disheartening to hear you say that no one would believe you when out of the many people here, there's always someone who will albeit they don't voice it out due to a number of reasons. I respect your views on anger, as are you views on hatred.. but I'm interested as to why you think no one believes you before you even tried.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Thu53

Thu53

Just stick with it

How's that account to 50 personalities? You're blowing things way out of proportion.
I've met guys like that so I pretty much know what you're saying, however when put in a situation like that you should've highlighted stuff and taken a few steps to annoy the guy instead of letting him walk off with his pack of misfits. (I.E take the guy down infront of his friends with whatever resource you have) Furthermore, before you clarified your situation you claimed you hate people who change.. which makes you look silly since change is always occuring.

No I was giving a example with the 50 personalities. And I don't get mad at people that change but mad (or frustrated) at people who are always changing lets say someone who swears when your not around to someone who says he hasn't and doesn't plan on swearing. Basically lying allot and then blow you off for something pointless. But thats my opinion.

merged: 05-05-2011 ~ 09:18pm
That may be a bit hard to understand but yea

????

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by Thu53 No I was giving a example with the 50 personalities. And I don't get mad at people that change but mad (or frustrated) at people who are always changing lets say someone who swears when your not around to someone who says he hasn't and doesn't plan on swearing. Basically lying allot and then blow you off for something pointless. But thats my opinion.

merged: 05-05-2011 ~ 09:18pm
That may be a bit hard to understand but yea

Giving 1 example of a turn-away doesn't account to an example describing 50 personalities within a person. Actually situations force a different protocol and such protocols affect what and how you would convey yourself.
You can't hang with a bunch of clowns and be serious, same reason you can't go to a budget meeting and be a clown.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Thu?

Darthy?

Go fight! fight! fight!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Thu53

Thu53

Just stick with it

... Ugh I don't really care anymore >.> just saying what I dislike

And Superkabog... YEA! I agree *commits honorable suicide*

????

I to hate someone or to be more precise three people in particular, the reason why I hate them has nothing to do with feelings of love or friendship, meaning that I never was friends with the people in question so that they could have betrayed me and as a result I would have ended up having to hate them, nor did I love any of them. The reason why I hate them is because they turned my life into a hell on earth,(sorry for not being more explicit),the psychological pressure was so intense I thought I would go crazy; I couldn’t sleep at all, actually during that time I developed a strange disorder that of not being able to sleep during night time, so I would sleep during the day when the chance was given to compensate, the lack of sleep lead to emotional instability, one moment I was calm and smiling and the next I was angry and then sad and then melancholic, my family and the people around me couldn’t keep up, they keept asking what was wrong with me and to avoid the questions I developed great acting skills, I put on a mask and started smiling, so that I wouldn’t bother anyone else with the way I felt. As a result of all this I have turned into a calculating, cold hearted monster, as someone close to me once called me, a monster that is not even moved by death, even when it happens in front of her.

Now to measure the extent of my hatred towards these people, I can say without the slightest hint of doubt that I would like them to be dead, but not simply die I would want them to suffer very much before they do and I would love to be present in those moments.

Does this make me a bed person?

Meany would think it does, but I don’t really care.

Thu53

Thu53

Just stick with it

No clue to be precise, but honestly they don't deserve to even have any emotion from you. You are giving them to much credit.

????

i hate...the idoits at school who like 2 pick on people who they know cant do anythin bout it

Signature

I have learned to ignore, or cope with, that which I despise and to love only that which has earned the privilege. Ameliorating ones emotions is a skill that takes time to master as it's necessary to find oneself grounded in self worth and self respect. One may will discover it easier to truly love others when one, searching within, finds love and appreciation for oneself. During that introspection, when one learns not to loathe the unsavory elements we identify, via a self commitment to work toward a positive change that which we can and accept that which we can not, it is far easier to learn how to not hate others.

looker

looker

living of experiences

what if someone hated himself? i wouldn't go that far mostly because my feelings are directed to shame which causes me fo feel pain and hatred about my own life. even so i try to do what my heart tells me to do, i know that my brain commands me...
what i mean is that there are some things that trigger some tantrum on me, which don't leave me time to even think twice before acting. unlike hooyaah, i'm not always able to ignore such behaviors and unfotunatly self perfection's not possible.
more and more often i find myself asking why can i not break free from those reactions.

i also feel ashamed when i try hard to get the initiative to do what's right but again, i'm uncontiously told not to do it because i'm afraid of what my friends may think of it or due to other factors...

Cheers :/

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.