Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 plants vs zombies (well no zombies in this wall) - Minitokyo

plants vs zombies (well no zombies in this wall)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/firzened/th_pvz.jpg

it's more or less completed but i'm a bit stuck on the part that has the words 'stairway to heaven'. somehow i'm not very comfortable with the colours but i have no idea what to change it into. alternatively, i could take it out but that space will be kinda empty so i'm not sure what else to do with it :/ also, do the vines look okay in the picture? dunno if it's too random :/ cause i wanted something to come out from the unicorn so i just kinda added it in.

but just overall, what should i do to the wallpaper?

many thanks in advance ;D

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I think it's very cute and and a nice wall. (And I'm not just saying that because I love Plants vs. Zombies) the vines are a neat idea, but I think they cover up the words too much and make it too cluttered and hard to read. I think the wall would be lovely without the vines over the words. That's my only real suggestion. Keep up the good work! :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I like the wallpaper, but you could create one and add the text and compare the two and see what/which one you might think is better. sometimes text on a wall makes the picture or break it. but the vines do cover up the words and the words are cut off on the very end so they aren't all in the picture anyways. you could work with the words, remove them, add another font, lighten the vines or darken the words, but those are just my opinion/suggestion hope they help some

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Awww XD so cute! Going along with snickerdoodleninja, I think the black swirly brush coming out of the unicorn's hoof is unnecessary and it covers the text too much :D Also, since your wally has a bit of a fun and optimistic theme to it, anything black would seem odd.

I actually like the font the way it is and the texture of it is nice as well. <3

So yes, the only thing off is the black swirly vine brush. It should either be made a different color and slightly transparrent OR replaced by a less complicated brush that still has the same effect (because the detail of the brush you used clashes with the lack of complexity of the other things going on, which are all cute).

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

Woot! Its peashooter! XD XD XD

I like the wallpaper and the typo-color burst going on around there. Although the black vine is what's disturbing me. I have a few suggestions: you can use a different kind of vine (floral is too detailed to me used for the wall), you can do a plant typography (where the vines wrap up the letters like in this one) or you can do different variations and compare until you see what you like the best...

Hope I helped :D
:))

thanks for the suggestions :D

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/firzened/th_pvz-1.jpg

is this better? should i rid the all your rainbows are belong to us?

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Peashooter <3 I think the text is fine, though the nitpicker in me says there shouldn't be an 'are'. XD (You don't need to listen to the nitpicker :P)

Also, are you using two vine brushes? It looks like it. Erm, use the curly one only, or at least stick to the same type.. The 'thinner' vine brush is a bit distracting, imho.
Still, I nom this colourful wall and its cute concept. :3

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Instead of saying "all your rainbows are belong to us" just say "all your rainbows belongs to us!" seems a little better but same effect :D Great job otherwise though! You know I liked that font "stairway to heaven" in your first version cuz it blended with the rainbow more, so maybe you could upload that one as an alt. version? :D pretty please? Great wally! ^-^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

wall submitted here: Puking sunshines, rainbows, and sparklies. And a unicorn.
	by freezen
Puking sunshines, rainbows, and sparklies. And a unicorn. by freezen

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.