Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Girl Queen" Needs Art - Minitokyo

"Girl Queen" Needs Art

page 1 of 1 3 total items

johnvolk

johnvolk

Did The End Justify The Means?

As i said i will do my best to find someone to do "Girl Queen" art or ill do one (Heaven forbid) or two pics myself. Please Help my cause by doing some too, I wont criticize no matter How great they are lol.

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I'm confused, can you provide more information on what "Girl Queen" is? Note that not everybody is familiar with the manga, so you could add some information on the plot, characters, etc. You're sort of requesting this, we shouldn't be the ones googling for information :P

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

johnvolk

johnvolk

Did The End Justify The Means?

Hum..... let me figure one up. post plot soon.

merged: 05-08-2011 ~ 03:02am
Ah-Ha..... Well it seems there is a Alt. name for the Manga: "Little Queen"

merged: 05-08-2011 ~ 03:22am
http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=324
This link is to a synopsis from *My anime list, its about the same no matter where you look for it, ill post my interpretation of the plot in the comments under the my watch list, after i read it once more trough.

(*)- Not mine, lol

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.