Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How'd you know if you an image is enlarged? - Minitokyo

How'd you know if you an image is enlarged?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I really would just like to know some ways on how can I recognize an enlarged image since I've been getting a lot of deletions because of that issue.
I hope you can help me in this.

I've searched up the forum and all I can see is this thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t70345
I didn't really find an answer so I decided to create this thread.

I'm also not sure if I placed this thread in the correct category but since because it involves computers and internet-found pictures, I decided to put it in this category.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I use Photoshop to determine if a scan I wanted to upload is enlarged.
Use the Zoom Tool and if you see pixels and or jagged lines after one or two clicks then the image is enlarged.
That's how I determine if I should upload the scan or not.

Also look for jagged lines. If the scan has text then it's easier to determine if the scan is enlarged.

I don't know how moderators make their decisions.

For now wait until a moderator can answer your question.

Also FAQ will be helpful. I'm sure you can find the answer to your question there.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.