Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What visual novels have you played? - Minitokyo

What visual novels have you played?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

riho88riho

riho88riho

Lady Riho

I've only very recently started getting into visual novels (actually I've only played one so far). Once summer hits I plan to go crazy playin' other visual novels if I can find em.

So what visual novels have you played? Were they easy? Hard? Had to use the FAQs?

Biggest question of all: Who'd you end up with first time through? =p

detectiveconan katekyo-hitman-reborn vectory clamp-a-holic anime-fans-united
Signature

I played School Days. It's for adults though so I skipped some parts. I only played 3 episodes in English so the one I got at first was a good Sekai end. :)
I'm also playing Starry Sky now.
I'm planning to play the game version Ef - A Tale of Memories soon.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

riho88riho

riho88riho

Lady Riho

I've always wondered how much "adult content" they really have. Like is is skipable? Or way too much it takes over the stories? =O

detectiveconan katekyo-hitman-reborn vectory clamp-a-holic anime-fans-united
Signature

^uhm... well it depends on your choices. But for School Days they just do 'it' if you reached a maximum point to the preferred character.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

I've played a few, but Da Capo stuck out in my mind as being particularly good. But I personally can't stand the hentai scenes (and I'm 21), so I drag the window off screen and speed through them. Thankfully they're not that lengthy.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

i played CLANNAD just cause it was available to me.. i didn't really get to the main story.. just Tomoyo's route.. but since the anime was good maybe the VN was too..

Yosuga no Sora - just curious about the incest thing when the pv for the anime was out.. wasn't much of a gameplay since you only get one choice each character route.. more on adult content which i didn't really want to see.. oh and this one is not fully translated (if you only download it)

Utawarerumono - loved the battle mode of the game.. the story was single-tracked so you don't choose a partner, the character just DOES IT with every girl available.

now i'm looking for FORTUNE ARTERIAL although haven't really found any DLs available. the story is good based on comments found on the net. watched the anime so i got interested in the whole story.. wanted to know what happens after the anime..

merged: 06-01-2011 ~ 07:37pm

Quote by princessmeyrin023I played School Days. It's for adults though so I skipped some parts. I only played 3 episodes in English so the one I got at first was a good Sekai end. :)
I'm also playing Starry Sky now.
I'm planning to play the game version Ef - A Tale of Memories soon.

Starry Sky is the one with the Male Harem right? how is it? i've never played one where your character is a girl so i was really wondering about it.

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Mostly Clannad, ToHeart 2, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Routes and others I did played.

Signature Image

Quadratic

Quadratic

White Mage

Hmm... CLANNAD for one. I really should finish it. Not even done a single route yet...
Utawarerumono was very good, I would've finished it, but the stupid game bugged at a certain line, and I could never get past that spot. D:
Cross Channel was also good, but the story was linear, and you had to make the right choices, or you'd be sent back to the start of that 'chapter'.

I have some more VNs on my portable hard drive, that I either haven't played, or haven't remembered. I don't play them much, nowadays. :P

THIS IS A SIGNATURE.
I dunno what to put here yet.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.