Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 very slow downloading of images and not completed - Minitokyo

very slow downloading of images and not completed

page 1 of 1 4 total items

hello is there anyone here having this problem about downloading any pictures in this web because its getting really slow and sometimes it is not completely downloaded T_T

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I had this problem myself awhile back. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and then restarting your browser?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

from time to time that happens to me as well, peak time for your location or the site, as well as, browser or what's working in the background as well as other sites running at once can be contributors to why pictures are not loading. and here lately I've learned about people having issues when it came to certain devices they were using while visiting here on mt, a ds being troublesome, as well as certain phones. try doing what misa suggested and if that doesn't work try different parts of the day and see if it's the same effect, sometimes it's just an isolated moment and it clears within an hour or so.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

elven046

COMING RIGHT AT YA!!

When this happens I am JUST PLAIN SAD! (nobody likes an incomplete anime picture)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.