Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About Posting Texts In The Forums - Minitokyo

About Posting Texts In The Forums

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Kyorus

Kyorus

Dream Forger/Toy Soldier

I would wish to know if there is a section in MiniTokyo's Forums for posting extensive texts such as story chapters or big texts. I would be very gratefull if someone can solve me this question, 'cause I would be glad to post my literarian effort in MiniTokyo for the others to review it and comment it if possible. If not, I would also wish to hear possible solutions (linking or other any ideas). Thank you.

Find salvation throught talent!

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

sorry Kyorus, but i don't think that there is a literature section of minitokyo as of yet, but you should talk to one of the admins about it

Think deeply of simple things.

Kyorus

Kyorus

Dream Forger/Toy Soldier

Yeah, that's why I was asking if there was a place for doing that. So, well, if there it isn't a place for that, I would want to know if I am allowed to put direct linking to a page where I could post my work and let people to review it. I would be very thankfull if someone could answer that question.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

We currently don't have that, but that's a great idea!

I'll move this thread to the suggestion area.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Kyorus

Kyorus

Dream Forger/Toy Soldier

Thank you, Nuriko-san. ^-^ As you could know if you visited my userpage, each one of my submission are illustrations and designs for my Fanfic tales. So you see, one thing is pretty linked to the other. I would love to use the Gallery Popullarity system of the graphic arrangement to post chapters of the novel of the "winner" graphic. Understand my idea? Maybe it is really silly and I deserve someone to throw me a rock to the face... but I think it could work and it would be fun, I guess. ^-^ Anyway, thank you for hearing me.

I support the idea^^
Actually, in the case of Kyorus and certainly many others, it could be really interesting to see what are the stories of the characters they draw :)

Kyorus

Kyorus

Dream Forger/Toy Soldier

Yeah, I would love to put an "status bar code" on the thread or on my userpage to let people vote for their favorite story on the week, so I could spent that week writing a chapter for them and then publishing it on the weekend. ^o^ I think that would fun!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.