Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unwrite These (Wallpaper) Deletion - Minitokyo

Unwrite These (Wallpaper) Deletion

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Wallpaper Link: [HERE]

Quote by SolenmSerpent,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Unwrite These) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

I didn't really receive an explanation for it; perhaps it was too complicated? But I've seen other wallpapers much more complicated on this site. I'm more than willing to edit it to meet the site's standards, but I'm uncertain why it was removed.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

It was over-filtered, making it look very dirty, and low quality and blurry in areas.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I wanted it to look dirty, but I guess there is room for improvement. I'll work on it, and then post it to the Sandbox to prevent anymore deletions.

Thank you for the explanation, take care. :)

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.