Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 May ABC's: G's - Minitokyo

May ABC's: G's

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Ah, I forgot that I haven't tag all the villains in Gun x Sword though. :x So.. not done, whoops.

Reserving Gunslinger Girl. :)

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Reserve Fresh Pretty Cure :)

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Gun x Sword is now done. :)
Good luck, Noel; looking at Pretty Cure and all its replicate series makes me twitch already.. lol

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Galism is almost done, I'm writing a little summary and waiting some things, hope finish later.
I don't resisted and made Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai, now it's done. :3

So, starting Gantz now! \o/

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Gravitation is finished and I'll do Futakoi since it was never done~

merged: 05-15-2011 ~ 07:10pm
Futakoi and Futakoi Alternative are finished. I'm actually having them merged but I'll spare everyone that rant~~

And I'll now call Finder... mmmm... x3

merged: 05-16-2011 ~ 04:04am
Finder is finished~ Doki's on a roll.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Groove Adventure rave is Done

Signature Image

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

@Doki
Roll Doki roll XD

Everybody roll, roll~

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Galism is done. :D

Starting GANTZ now! :3 ~

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

From Eroica With Love and Gakkou no Kaidan are finished~
And Genjuu no Seiza was already done because it's mostly my scans.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Gunslinger Girl is DONE~

EDIT: DokiDokiChan is scarily fast...?

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

>:D Ah yes, Aozora-chan would not be aware of my tagging prowess~~ I am the tagging MACHINE.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Garasu no Kantai finished~ short, but lol at all the ridiculous fancy names.

@DokiDokiChan: o_o Tagging Machine? Yes, I was sadly unaware of your fame. You should put it up as your title. :P

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Fire Investigator Nanase, Gemini Knives and Gravel Kingdom are finished.

@Aozora: Haha it was at one point~

merged: 05-18-2011 ~ 12:15am
And Giri Koi was finished by Chamomile and someone named MargoT so I suppose that needs to be marked off~

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

...Whoops, I always check the thread a bit late. GunParade March is done.
Maybe I should just do all the 'Gun' series... lol

@DokiDokiChan: Scary happened again, I see. :o

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Gorgeous Carat is finished~

xD Don't be scared, Aozora~~ These aren't the big series. I try to kill the small ones and the ones I know early on.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Fresh Pretty Cure is done.
Hakaru pretty much tagged everything that needs to be tagged.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

By the way, even after the character tags are made, the scans aren't automatically tagged with the attribute tags, are they? ^_^;
Does that mean that we should have tagged those attributes as well... >_<

@Doki: lol I always go after the small series but I'm still way slower than you. ^_^;

@Aiiro: I'm always grateful when somebody else beats me to character tagging. XD

I have the tags written up for Goglo 13 (very small series on MT), just waiting to post..

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

@ aozoraskies
All attributes that are set as parent tag get added automatically, that's why when you report tags you wait for us to add the parent tags then you start tagging.

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Gin No Eclipse is done ;)
Did everything I could with little information. -_-" sorriee.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! is finished and I'll reserve Gekka no Kimi for tomorrow~

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Golgo 13, Gokujou Drops, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within - are finished~
Also made new 'G' series, Geshuku Biyori...

@Yamibou: Oh. So I was supposed to get the character tags made for say, one scan first then tag all the scans? Argh, I got my sequencing messed up. >_<
Guess alternatively, I can manually copy+paste all the attributes in for group scans...? Thanks for replying!

merged: 05-19-2011 ~ 07:03am
Gun Frontier done~ Too lazy to wait, so I just tagged all the attributes at once.

merged: 05-19-2011 ~ 09:28am
Golden Time and Gokujou no Koibito done.

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

@aozoraskies
But that's so much typing and c/p, there's a system that's mean to make tagging easier - use it. XD
With group scans it's often to hard to keep up with all of the characters in the picture let alone add each set of attributes too.
But that's just my friendly suggestion, you do it your own way.

If you get to a big series where you added all of the characters tags but w/o the attributes you can ask me to add the attributes to all automatically. Your work is very much appreciated and I don't want to see you wasting your time on adding the attributes manually :3

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

@Yamibou: ^_^ True, that. I'll just have to change my tagging habits a little, and wait then. XD
Aw, thanks. :3 Could I really?
I guess I can tag the smaller series myself, but the ones with lots of characters/scans: Gankutsuou, Gunslinger Girl

P.S. I actually listed more but then I decided to do them myself.. ^_^; I really really didn't want to touch GaoGaiGar and Betterman again for a while... lol But off I go to tag 'em, whee~

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Gekka no Kimi, Grigori, Gravity Eyes, Gin-iro No Olynssis and Giri Giri Sisters are finished.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.