Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 May ABC's: G's - Minitokyo

May ABC's: G's

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Gekkoh is finished.

tag-licious anime-fans-united

merged: 08-08-2011 ~ 11:28pm
Guignol Kyutei Gakudan is Done

merged: 08-09-2011 ~ 02:50pm
Grave of the Fireflies is Done

merged: 08-09-2011 ~ 09:04pm
Gokujou Seitokai is Done but most was tagged by Yamibou-Eve ^_^

merged: 08-11-2011 ~ 02:20pm
G-On Riders is Done

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I see Ga-Rei is still left so I'll take it.

Signature

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Quote by FiiFOmerged: 08-08-2011 ~ 11:28pm
Guignol Kyutei Gakudan is Done

merged: 08-09-2011 ~ 02:50pm
Grave of the Fireflies is Done

merged: 08-09-2011 ~ 09:04pm
Gokujou Seitokai is Done but most was tagged by Yamibou-Eve ^_^

merged: 08-11-2011 ~ 02:20pm
G-On Riders is Done

I already marked Gokujou Seitokai as done a long time ago :o

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

distillme

distillme

Merp.

I know this isn't on the G list, but I just finished Dead or Alive ^-^

tag-licious

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

We're doing Series now, Games come later ^^;

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Ahhh Ok! :D

I wasn't paying attention to that, sorry! >_<

tag-licious

Family Compo and Giant Killing done!

Galerions and Gad Guard done.

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Galerions? I can't seem to find that tag. :/

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

@Yamibou: I think Ride means Galerians...

Gakkou Wo Deyou is an empty gallery.
Gag Manga Biyori has been tagged by me!

Guin Saga was finished + added characters to, by me; but a lot of the scans had already been tagged by SolenmSerpent and s-12 kingdoms (who submitted a lot of the scans after all).

P.S. Can anyone figure out whether the guy on this Guin Saga scan is Naris or Valerius? :< Black Hair + Long Hair confuses.

merged: 10-09-2011 ~ 04:47am
Gate is also done... I actually started on it ages ago then forgot. :x Finished by me, done mostly by DokiDokiChan and princessmeyrin023.
Genei Hakurankai was also done by me, months ago. lol

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Oh, my bad, yes It's Galerians* :P thanks ao.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

You're welcomed, Ride. :P
Finished Gakuen Heaven (U-Jin) as much as I can -die ecchi die- Will post tags on tag admin thread after my post is processed..

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

I worked on g-taste and still have some character tags to report (I'll do it tomorrow) but there are scans I can't tag properly (those ladies look all the same) without watching/reading it and I'm not willing to. I don't know if you'll consider it finished...

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

^ *Agrees with above statement and wishes people who actually watch the Ecchi series and rate it omg 8.00 would tag the characters themselves* ;_; Scarred!
But I guess for the love of tagging, we must sustain. *sniffs* but please don't make me finish reading U-Jin D:

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

@aozoraskies
8.00 is the default rating assigned when you add a series. :)

@orenji
you don't need to tag every image just do all the things on the to-do list and I'll mark it off as done. :)

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Gunnm is done.

I'll begin tagging Gall Force soon.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Taking Gakuen Heaven c: Though I see it's been pretty much tagged already...

Edit: scratch that, I see every gallery item's got the necessary tags. Credit goes to MadoshiKurefu :)
Gear Fighter Dendoh is done...sort of. Couldn't find some of the characters in those images.
Taking Galaxy Fraulein Yuna now.

Edit #2: Galaxy Fraulein Yuna is done.

merged: 10-23-2011 ~ 12:26pm
Looked at some random series and there are a few issues:
Generator Gawl is only a review, so nothing to tag there.
Gestalt: what is up with it? I think only the indy art is supposed to be there but why are the FF walls tagged with it as well?

Taking Gunbuster.

Edit: Gunbuster is done. All two of them *wheeze*

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Gunsmith Cats is finished.

Ghost Sweeper Mikami is finished except for this scan which I could not find any reference to on any manga or anime site.

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

@bdanime05
I reported that "scan" (whatever it is it should get deleted) XD

Quote by Yamibou-Eve@bdanime05
I reported that "scan" (whatever it is it should get deleted) XD

Thanks. It was driving me crazy that I couldn't find a tag for that scan.

merged: 10-28-2011 ~ 02:56am
Also, Graduation is finished.

Goulart Knights is done. All the scans were already tagged so I just verified they are correct.

merged: 10-28-2011 ~ 03:13pm
And now Gosick is done. ^^

merged: 10-28-2011 ~ 04:29pm
Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-kun is done except for two scans that I could not identify characters.

this scan. I can't find a name for the blonde girl (2nd to left)

And This scan Couldn't identify the white haired (?) guy.

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Just mentioning it again because my posts got merged o_o"

Quote by pandemonium91Looked at some random series and there are a few issues:
Gestalt: what is up with it? I think only the indy art is supposed to be there but why are the FF walls tagged with it as well?

Gunbuster is done. All two of them

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Quote by bdanime05Also, Graduation is finished.

Goulart Knights is done. All the scans were already tagged so I just verified they are correct.

merged: 10-28-2011 ~ 03:13pm
And now Gosick is done. ^^

merged: 10-28-2011 ~ 04:29pm
Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-kun is done except for two scans that I could not identify characters.

this scan. I can't find a name for the blonde girl (2nd to left)

And This scan Couldn't identify the white haired (?) guy.

Oh yeah, I think I went through Goulart Knights XD

Doesn't matter if you couldn't identify those 2 so I marked it as finished. :)

Quote by pandemonium91Just mentioning it again because my posts got merged o_o"

Quote by pandemonium91Looked at some random series and there are a few issues:

Gunbuster is done. All two of them

Ups, sorry missed your post! ^^;

Regarding Gestalt, it is term for the Final Fantasy riding/fighting thingies. I removed all the FF walls from the series :D
Just report cases of mistaken identity in the Tagadmin :)

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

No prob, it's annoying because we aren't notified of the new posts and they just get merged :) Thanks for the clarification on the FF thing, I was unsure about posting that in the Tagadmin thread because I didn't want to clutter it up with debates >_< I save that for posting km-long reports~

Green Herb Candy is done (love the one-item galleries XD). I only added the mangaka to it since I couldn't find info on the character. And I don't think the doujin has been translated, so if anyone knows Japanese and is willing to read hentai to tag it, be my guest XD

Taking Gals!

ETA: Gals! is done. My jaw hurts from looking at all those wide-open mouths.

Edit #2: taking Giant Robo.
Edit #3: Giant Robo done c: Some scans were already tagged by Sol and Morrow.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.