page 1 of 1 21 total items

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

Cancel

Naruto - Sakura
Bleach - Orihime

Mod Edit: Members, also state reasons WHY you dislike the characters

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

Cancel

ORIHIME INOUE Hands down! X(

• May 16, 2011
Cancel

theres only one character i dont like either.... from Bleach; Orihime.

• May 16, 2011
Cancel

Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)
Inoue Orihime (Bleach)

strong dislike for the both of them.

Cancel

Anzu from Yu-Gi-Oh... (she is always giving friendship speeches, its really annoying)
Toya from Tsubasa and Card Captor Sakura (he's such an *******)
Kaito of the Vocaloids.

I have a list, but these are the top 3

• May 16, 2011

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Cancel

Hoo boy...lemme think. XD

CC from Code Geass - I still don't know why but she. Annoys. The. Hell. Out of me.
Seiji Yagiri from Durarara - one word: PSYCHO.
Hatsune Miku - she's everywhere. And overrated. And she's everywhere.
Pretty much any cutesy, brainless damsel in distress type of girl who blushes in every manga panel/anime episode. Also, characters in pretty much any harem/ecchi anime because they've been so overused by now it's making me sick.

There's probably more to the list but it's late and my brain is not functioning well. XD

Signature

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

Cancel

I almost forgot Zommari from Bleach.

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Cancel

Flay Allster from Gundam SEED is a definite choice, because-
Teen angst + her manipulations and whining = HATE, HATE

T

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Orihime from Bleach, she's so annoying and within the series so far she seems content with just letting those she claims to care about get hurt all because of her. Then afterwards she cries about the fact that they are hurt. She can't even stick to her own resolve of no longer relying so heavily on those around her.

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

Cancel

True so true

Cancel

Kabuto from Naruto:)

Wav to mp3 Converter Convert wav to mp3 for free!

• May 19, 2011
Cancel

Orochimaru from Naruto <_< and all characters from School Days..

• May 20, 2011
Cancel

Shou Fuwa from Skip Beat! Watch the anime or read the manga, then you'll know why~

• May 23, 2011

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Cancel

Makoto Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin!

tag-licious

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Cancel

Quote by SolenmSerpentFlay Allster from Gundam SEED is a definite choice, because-
Teen angst + her manipulations and whining = HATE, HATE

Yes I hate her too!

I hate Yuna, Lunamaria, Meer and Meyrin from GSD. And yes, I also hate Orihime. Something about her irks me everytime I watch Bleach.

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Cancel

Misa from Death Note- why so stupid for?

• Jun 09, 2011

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

Cancel

though i found misa from death note interisting she did drive me nuts with her tendency to show off and also her ditsy attitude but oh well there is always one you hate in a series

ones that really bugged me alot are the ones always barking or shouting at others (it reminds me of the way my dad did it to me) but some are tolerable because there pretty funny ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Cancel

orihime? from bleach

• Aug 03, 2011

minayuri

Elite Member

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Cancel

Often in many forums I see lots of hatred for...

Orihime Inoue of Bleach
Kazumi Yoshida of Shakugan no Shana
Nina Einstein of Code Geass
Flay Allster of Gundam SEED
Makoto Itou of School Days

Signature

Cancel

I hate Kana from Nuraryhion no Mago

• Dec 03, 2011

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

Cancel

Ima be honest with yall about this

I hate everything about Naruto and Bleach.
Every single character, and every word of storyline. Ridiculous amounts of filler to rob you of your money.
Oh, and Ouran Host Club or whatever its called. Awful.

Also I have to agree with distillme... Makoto Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin. Those tufts of hair bother the crap out of me.

I also have to agree with alenas about obliviously stupid and un-cute heroines: "LOL THIS YEAR IM GOING TO GET A BOYFRIEND LOL ^_______________________^ KEKEKEKEKE LOL BOYFRIEND LOL *dances off*"

And harem situations: "OHHH IM SURROUNDED BY MANY ATTRACTIVE MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX, WHAT DO? THEY ARE ALL FIGHTING OVER ME KYAAAAA ISNT IT KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^______________!"

I will stab it.

Its fine if you like it, really, I just never ever will :P

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.