Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion: Low effort - Minitokyo

Deletion: Low effort

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Yesterday i uploaded this wallpaperhttp://i.imgur.com/xsE4t.jpg
But then an hour later it got deleted because they said it was 'low effort'

What should i change about it to make it better ? (

It is an amazing wallpaper :)
I think what they meant about that is the background texture did not blend to kuronuma's
in my point of view she's like a walking paper xD
make it more convincing that she is really on that place :) hope i helpd >A<"

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I think you should just search for an anime style flower field for Kurumi.
It's easy to find on MT. The low effort part is because you just took a stock image and pasted a vector over it.
Search for a field on MT and add some more to it, like a pretty text about love and flowers. It fits her.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sakura pretty much summed it all up, just make certain to add credits in the info about the piece and add a signature to the wallpaper and then kick around what sakura stated and you're all set. hope to see what ideas you might have come up with shortly :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Oh yes the flowers are a nice idea :D but like what sakura said, you could find a more anime-ish background. Either that or change the texture of the character to fit with the background :) it's all about taking a BG and a focus and making them appear as one. Also, idk if it's just me, but the blush marks on the vector look a little funky, they look more like black smudges than blush :) so you could try taking that out and replace it with some soft blush things, but that may just be me.
Great job though so far! :D Keep us posted on improvements etc. so we can see how you're doing, good luck!

thank you so much haha!
I thought the background would fit her so well ^-^''
and thanks for the tip about the blushmarks duhqueenmoki!
i thought the same thing actually but i wasn't sure if i should change it ^^

Your welcome and yeah, change the blush woot! xD

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Lovely! I really like your idea here....but yeah, agreed with what the previous posters said, try looking for an anime-ish style of background. I'm not much of a wallie expert BUT here's some tips on what I think you could do. Maybe you could try vectoring one, the background I mean...or try using brushes :) that would be more effortful (since you said that the wallie got deleted for low effort). There are a lot of nature themed brushes that you could download :) deviantART would be a good example for that. Hope that helps :) and I'm looking forward too see your finished wall! ^_^

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.