page 1 of 1 8 total items

Cancel

Yesterday i uploaded this wallpaperhttp://i.imgur.com/xsE4t.jpg
But then an hour later it got deleted because they said it was 'low effort'

What should i change about it to make it better ? (

• May 16, 2011
Cancel

It is an amazing wallpaper :)
I think what they meant about that is the background texture did not blend to kuronuma's
in my point of view she's like a walking paper xD
make it more convincing that she is really on that place :) hope i helpd >A<"

• May 16, 2011

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Cancel

I think you should just search for an anime style flower field for Kurumi.
It's easy to find on MT. The low effort part is because you just took a stock image and pasted a vector over it.
Search for a field on MT and add some more to it, like a pretty text about love and flowers. It fits her.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

sakura pretty much summed it all up, just make certain to add credits in the info about the piece and add a signature to the wallpaper and then kick around what sakura stated and you're all set. hope to see what ideas you might have come up with shortly :)

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

duhqueenmoki

duhqueenmoki

Twilight hater.

Cancel

Oh yes the flowers are a nice idea :D but like what sakura said, you could find a more anime-ish background. Either that or change the texture of the character to fit with the background :) it's all about taking a BG and a focus and making them appear as one. Also, idk if it's just me, but the blush marks on the vector look a little funky, they look more like black smudges than blush :) so you could try taking that out and replace it with some soft blush things, but that may just be me.
Great job though so far! :D Keep us posted on improvements etc. so we can see how you're doing, good luck!

Queen of the world.
Queen of the universe.
Queen of everything.
Signature Image

Cancel

thank you so much haha!
I thought the background would fit her so well ^-^''
and thanks for the tip about the blushmarks duhqueenmoki!
i thought the same thing actually but i wasn't sure if i should change it ^^

• May 18, 2011

duhqueenmoki

duhqueenmoki

Twilight hater.

Cancel

Your welcome and yeah, change the blush woot! xD

Queen of the world.
Queen of the universe.
Queen of everything.
Signature Image

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Cancel

Lovely! I really like your idea here....but yeah, agreed with what the previous posters said, try looking for an anime-ish style of background. I'm not much of a wallie expert BUT here's some tips on what I think you could do. Maybe you could try vectoring one, the background I mean...or try using brushes :) that would be more effortful (since you said that the wallie got deleted for low effort). There are a lot of nature themed brushes that you could download :) deviantART would be a good example for that. Hope that helps :) and I'm looking forward too see your finished wall! ^_^

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.