Angel Beats! After the Ending...

Tagged under Angel Beats!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Cancel

I think Angel Beats! is not over yet. This story will continue longer. But the writer of this story just let the future for us.
I have been waiting for an OVA for a long time. But it was not nice. I thought , all guys will meet and be happy together. But I was disappointed. The worst continue for the Best anime lol. (p.s: the main story is so cool. Also I cried for it.)

• May 17, 2011

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

Cancel

i think the ending was awesome and it was ended beautifully and it cant go on longer and no ova cauz the anime has made is point and since the characters have been reborn there is nothing more to the story left.

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

Cancel

I like the end, but some friend told me that there is going to be a second season

• Jun 05, 2011

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Cancel

I agree with Tulip. I love Angel Beats but the end was perfect the way it is. I don't really want to see a second season.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Some OVA's for Angel Beats! sounds like a nice idea. I would welcome a second season too^^

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

Cancel

an OVA would be nice, a second season with a new and different story plot would be awesome.

Cancel

I just want to see those people in Angel Beats reunite again~~~

• Jul 25, 2011
Cancel

I'm afraid there will no continuation for Angel Beats, but Key would release a VN instead.
Yahooo!

• Sep 08, 2011

minayuri

Elite Member

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Cancel

A continuation for Angel Beats! would be cool to see, if anything I would like to see something like an alternate reality where the characters are all together and living in the real world.

Signature

Cancel

Right now, the only real OVAs there can be (like the one already) would be other things from the middle of the series that may as well have been misc episodes during the series itself really.

• Sep 17, 2011

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Cancel

I don't usually agree with Bus-Stop-Stalker and Short-View-Stooge up there, but the ending was fine the way it is.
I wouldn't say the ending is bad, it beats all the other endings where the main character gets his loved one tossed off a cliff before he goes into a rage and destroys the bad guy, ending the season.

End

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Cancel

The ending is good but it also leaves a lot of questions unanswered, which is why i think there will be a second season
For example:
Will everyone meet up again?
If Kanade died AFTER Otonashi, how did she get to the 'afterlife' before he did?
What will become of the new lives of everyone from SSS?

These questions have not yet been answered, so i believe there will be a second season, or at least an OVA.

• Oct 26, 2011
Cancel

It was a good ending so I don't think anything else is needed except maybe some explanations.

//If Kanade died AFTER Otonashi, how did she get to the 'afterlife' before he did?//
I think the answer is implied in the anime. But let's not really call it 'afterlife', just the place for a certain kind of people. Otonashi went obviously to the Afterlife before Kanade, but he came after to this special high-school-like place.
I really think that Otonashi was brought there because of Kanade, that's why he came after her. Otonagi said he got no reason to be here, especially since we saw his memories, he died satisfied. While Kanade wanted to meet the one that gave her an heart, if Otonagi didn't come, she would have been in a paradox, being in a place where you "had" to get your wish come true but no way to fulfill it.

Signature

• Dec 02, 2011

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Cancel

Quote by IlonaIt was a good ending so I don't think anything else is needed except maybe some explanations.

//If Kanade died AFTER Otonashi, how did she get to the 'afterlife' before he did?//
I think the answer is implied in the anime. But let's not really call it 'afterlife', just the place for a certain kind of people. Otonashi went obviously to the Afterlife before Kanade, but he came after to this special high-school-like place.
I really think that Otonashi was brought there because of Kanade, that's why he came after her. Otonagi said he got no reason to be here, especially since we saw his memories, he died satisfied. While Kanade wanted to meet the one that gave her an heart, if Otonagi didn't come, she would have been in a paradox, being in a place where you "had" to get your wish come true but no way to fulfill it.

Well said. I've been wondering about that too and I like your hypothesis.

Cancel

Quote by IlonaIt was a good ending so I don't think anything else is needed except maybe some explanations.

Nice tough. If there was a "Like" button, I will definitely click it.
I found there is a short OVA of Angel Beats! which named "Another Epilogue". I think its kinda cool. You should watch it. It shows the Otonashi's life after Kanade left

• Feb 15, 2012
Cancel

Angel Beats II : New World - Real World
m just hoping dough...

• Feb 15, 2012
Cancel

The series almost made me cry especially when kanade disappeared and Otonashi started crying because he wanted to be with her

• Jul 19, 2012
Cancel

A movie to follow up the ending would be nice. I don't know about another season because you can't really bring back Yuri and the other, only otonashi is left in that world.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.