Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Miku Slots - Minitokyo

Tagged under Vocaloid

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

RafaDX

RafaDX

Nulla é Reale. Tutto é Lecito

RafaDX,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Miku Slots) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

I give up arguing with the staff, but i just wish to know how, because this generics messages sux, well, the wall are there for MONTHS and suddenly PLIM let's starting deleting - - this is so anoying, if is gonna delete, delete when the user submit, come on, hope to see some real answer, not a generic message. Thanks

Signature
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Alright, calm down.
The actual reason should have been pixiv rip instead. We could have deleted this before if you had appended the image you used to create your wall but since you didn't, we had to search for the link ourselves.
Either way, here's the link: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=5425279

Sorry, our bad.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

While I did mean to hit the pixiv option, I was also deleting it for bad quality. So that's why there wasn't a message. It was deleted after months because I JUST spent like two hours floating through ALL the Vocaloid wallpapers and deleting the ones I found to be pixiv, and or bad quality, and I still think I didn't get them all.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

RafaDX

RafaDX

Nulla é Reale. Tutto é Lecito

Ok, thanks for the asnwers both of you.

Signature
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.