Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Not completed downloads - Minitokyo

Not completed downloads

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Sad to say, but it happens to me again.. super slow downloading and worst is it's giving me not completed downloads. It stops at 75% completion and this happened to me yesterday up till now. I used the refresh button a lot of times and I tried it later that day but still no completed downloads. When I try to save it, it saves but when I preview, still no luck because it's not really complete.

Why is that?

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I've tried downloading scans, indy art and wallpaper and it works on me.

Try clearing your history/cache. Maybe it will work after. :)

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Okay then, maybe it's just my internet connection

Signature Image

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Seconded, I just went through a downloading binge to make sure it was just you. it is you.

That'll be 450.99 USD(19,557.61Philippine Peso) for services rendered. You may default on your payment now if you cannot meet the required weekly quota. Please note that it'll mean that strange people will come knocking on the door to take your parents as indentured servants(plus shipping and handling).

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Just like this: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t70865

And what do you mean by the 50..99 USD? o.O

Signature Image

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

As you noticed this is already being discussed in this open thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t70865 over at Minitokyo Discussion. No need to create another thread.

angelxxuan explained it all, these things happen, it's not really a bug. It goes on for a day or two then it's back to normal. :)
For example last weekend, MT wouldn't open for me at all, my browsers displayed error like the site didn't exist, so I ignored it. And then the next day I was back here like normal, no big deal :3

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.