Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of In Roses - Minitokyo

Deletion of In Roses

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

luifer39

luifer39

Unlimited Blade Works

Quote: luifer39,

The image you have submitted (In roses) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It featured a subject in poor taste. This includes, but is not limited to: sexually suggestive scenes, sexually provocative imagery of children, culturally motivated hate, and excessive violence or gore.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Nipples can be seen

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

-----------------------

Ohh sorry i dont see it that

But in AP are the same picture and they have more stricted terms in ecchi

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I fail to see how AP's ecchi guideline is relevant to our ecchi policy. We're not related sites.

Either way, since the lingerie is translucent, you can see the nipples. Seems that Tinkerbell enjoys portraying images like that.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

luifer39

luifer39

Unlimited Blade Works

Quote by FranI fail to see how AP's ecchi guideline is relevant to our ecchi policy. We're not related sites.

Either way, since the lingerie is translucent, you can see the nipples. Seems that Tinkerbell enjoys portraying images like that.

Ohh OK,it was my fault not see that before, and yes Tinkerbell likes loli images like that, and more explicits some times.

Thanks and sorry for that.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.