Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 alil question on scans and achievement points. - Minitokyo

alil question on scans and achievement points.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i couldnt figure out which category to open this thread so i made it in the minitokyo discussions since it is related to scans and achievement points.
about scans ;
Q1) can i upload images of anime that i found on other websites as scans?
Q2) why am i unable to upload scans? ( whenever i click on upload scans , my notification page opens)

about achievement points;
Q ) how do i get more achievement points? (since my achievement points are stuck at 21)

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hey ya kuchukuTulip.

A1) About scans; if the websites are like official anime sites, or 4chan or something similar, I think so. I uploaded one from the official Mononoke site, it had to be 'stitch' together though since it was basically a big image on a Flash site, so screenshot x10, put together, clean, submit..

A2) I can access that page just fine. Try again?

Achievement points:
Well, I'm not completely sure but so far for me, I gain one/two points per level. :) It's not officially announced yet, this system lol. It's new~ And also, if the MT staff make new achievements and you happen to qualify, sometimes the points increase more yay lol. Stuff might change next time..?

So when you get a new level, your points should go up. Help out in tagging, reporting ; Post in forums, groups, guestbooks, galleries (Don't spam though lol) ; Submit scans/art/walls ; Write reviews ; Get people visiting your page ; Write your opinions (200+ characters) for the series you watch -- All ways to get your Achievement levels up. There are also special achievs for roles like Linguistics, and being Russian.. >_> lol

P.S. Erm, saw your post somewhere.. I don't think we become elite members just by getting lots of points. ^_^; Elite members are made because they spent a lot of time and effort in helping out MT and the community. It's not about skill in walling/art or points.. It's all about contribution to the community. :)

merged: 05-19-2011 ~ 02:20pm
Oh, but don't upload other people's scans from Animepaper or Manga Scanlations or from any blog posts where the blogger says not to though. ^_^;

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i tried but the notifications open up.
and thank u soo much for such a clear answer. :D

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

No problem! Oh really? Try logging out then back in, fixes some bugs on MT. ^^; If it goes on for more than 10 minutes, post in the bug reports forum. :)

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

okay. i will try it.

Aozora explained it clearly for you :)
Some additional notes from me, though...

-Can i upload images of anime that i found on other websites as scans?
Yes you can... but check for DUPLICATES. Use tags to lessen your searching time. Check the MT Terms of Service and scroll down to the Scans article so you'll know what to upload and not... but the system already changed so there might be some changes too... don't hesitate to ask elite members or moderators ;D

Have fun :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

still unable to upload scans. T.T

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Aw shoot. :C Bug Report it, go~ This is moderator's area of expertise now. ^^;

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/submit/scan
if you click on that link, does it redirect you to the notification page?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

yes it still does redirect me to my notifications. T.T

merged: 05-30-2011 ~ 12:31am
umm i have another problem too, and it has been happening for some time now, whenever i click on an image the image page opens but on that page i am not signed in and also i cant add the image to my favorites.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

can you provide some screenshots please?
did you try with another browser?

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

just tried it and it works with internet explorer but not with mozilla firefox, can it be fixed?

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Hm, perhaps clearing your browser cache/history might work.

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

the clear history option is always on and clearing the browser doesn't help too.
i want to do it from my Firefox because the internet explorer is very slow.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

btw you said you get logged out when viewing a submission, don't you get that with any other page?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.