Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do? - Minitokyo

if the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

halissin

halissin

this love this hate

for me there are countless things i would want to do if the world ended tomorrow...drive a car, bungee jump, sky diving, travel the whole appalachain mountain trail by bike,fall in love, etc...

alone in the dark faithless...a small spot of light floods the floor

if the world ended tomorrow i want be really bad guy and do really bad things

Can I go with you to the appalachain mountains? Please... (but not if the world ends tomorow... I want to walk the whole trail!)

Well there are lot of thing I want to do before I die...
If I knew the world was to end tomorrow I would phone all my friends and tell them how important they are to me. After that I would go give a huge hug to my mum and brothers...
If I still have a week I would try a lot of things: hang-glider, bungee jump... Probably also some bad things too...
If I had a year I would leave my classes, buy a professional camera (to pay later.. preferably after the world ends), get a backpack and travel all around the world...
As I don't know when the world will end, I probably will never get the courage to make this things T-T

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I would do the same thing I do every night, try to take over the world (cartoon reference)

seriously though, if it was the end of the world tomorrow I suppose I really wouldn't do anything special, I've pretty much done everything special, traveling to another country would possibly be pointless, probably wouldn't make it there in time to enjoy anything. although spending my last few hours with my loved ones would be all that I really asked for. not family/friends (those who really don't like me yet tolerate me), I've said my closure to those long ago, I'm talking about those that mean something to me in my life, or least calling them one final time and talking for awhile.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

elven046

COMING RIGHT AT YA!!

I would just watch EVERY EPISODE of melancholy of haruhi suzumiya season 1 and 2

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I would build a machine that would catapult me into the world of Harry Potter.

Then I would use my awesome wizarding skills to save the world, thus making me the most celebrated person in the universe.

Me > Voldemort

Always.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

I will find you and beat you before the end XP

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Quote by symphonyofthewindI will find you and beat you before the end XP

us...together! :P

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

yep, we are hahaha XD

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

I'd probably be ready to take my end. There's the beginning and the ending of everything in&of the world. We have to be ready.
But, frankly speaking, there were divined so many ends&apocalypses (the 'fresh' one was on 21st or 22nd of May this year), so I don't think, we'll know about it.
Even in Bible, '... no man will know when the End comes...' or smth like that.. We have to live today's day, [like warriors] and enjoy every moment of life, whatever it is. That's my thought.

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by elven046I would just watch EVERY EPISODE of melancholy of haruhi suzumiya season 1 and 2

FUDGE YES!
I was gonna say get keiko-chan (my kitchen knife) and run around town stabbing everyone I recognise but that's even better. Haruhiism till the end ^_^V

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Quote by UsagixKitsune

Quote by elven046I would just watch EVERY EPISODE of melancholy of haruhi suzumiya season 1 and 2

FUDGE YES!
I was gonna say get keiko-chan (my kitchen knife) and run around town stabbing everyone I recognise but that's even better. Haruhiism till the end ^_^V

I dunno....if I was going to do that, I'd skip some of those endless eight episodes. Time is ticking after all. XD

Umm, I dunno what I would do.....probably just say some extra prayers, eat an expensive meal or three and then take a nap.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

Obie1

Obie1

The one with just enough fingers

Quote by Legionary

Quote by UsagixKitsune[quot(...) would just watch EVERY EPISODE of melancholy of haruhi suzumiya season 1 and 2

FUDGE YES!

I dunno....if I was going to do that, I'd skip some of those endless eight episodes. Time is ticking after all. XD

Umm, I dunno what I would do.....probably just say some extra prayers, eat an expensive meal or three and then take a nap.

Yeah what he said.I can't argue with that logic.

There are two theories to arguing with woman,and neither of them work.

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

hmmm...In many ways I already try to live as if the world will end tomorrowv(since I'm a Christian and believe the world could end at any time), but I think I would be more of a risk taker if I knew the world were to end tomorrow. For instance, I might make some confessions to certain people, go kayaking, play with fire, etc. :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Quote by SnickerdoodleNinjahmmm...In many ways I already try to live as if the world will end tomorrowv(since I'm a Christian and believe the world could end at any time), but I think I would be more of a risk taker if I knew the world were to end tomorrow. For instance, I might make some confessions to certain people, go kayaking, play with fire, etc. :)

As a fellow Christian, I try to make sure that if the world did end, like, right now, I wouldn't have any mortal sins hanging over my head. I'd like to think as long as didn't just murder someone, I should be able to avoid the lower circles of hell. heh.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

The world will end in a blaze that'll engulf the planet, conveniately it'll be our red giant sun that'll do the deed. Whether humanity ends up extinct before that happens billions of years from now. So no not in our lifetime unless nuclear weapons are used in the next few decades to the point of the radiation killing all edible living life forms along with us being not being space faring. If not then our preprocessors who will bear little resemblance will watch the fireworks.

If the world were to abruptly end tomorrow then all of us will still do our mundane tasks since we got no warning.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

I will gonna spend my last time with my family and friends.
it would be scary but I'll be OK with them.

Teath

Teath

he he he he

If it ends So I Will Know the Truth For The World What It There?

???

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

If I knew it was going to end? I wouldn't let it end; I would stop it =)

*Hops in Gurren Laggan and proceeds to fight awesome epic battles to save the Earth*

But, seriously why be afraid of the end when you still have time to find a way to overcome it?

A moment bound in eternity.

Skyeaten

Skyeaten

~skye has fallen

I'd....well, can't say I'd mind. It'll end sometime for all of us anyway. I have trouble thinking of any worth while pursuit, since it'll all be gone sooner or later... tomorrow, next week, next year etc. World end or death.. same thing.

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

First I will visit MT and say to my friends THANK YOU!second I will eat Humburger!third I will pray till I die!

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

I would just accept it , pray all the time , donate for all my money and say farwall to the world

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

interisting question well i dont know i would spend it with my loved ones and enjoy the most fun things we all love i guess

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Pray and spend time with my dear family and friends.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.