Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notification Checkbox not selectable - Minitokyo

Notification Checkbox not selectable

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

If you have a picture or scan with a long name on the Notifications page, the checkbox is covered up by the text and is not clickable. This isn't a big deal for me, but someone should know.

Think deeply of simple things.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

just check the option of purge all, there are a few titles which take up two or three lines, it's not a bug per say, it's just the anime has a very long title, it's like that in other areas when you go to click on it, can't see the little check box. this will take care of it and will make it go away, it's not really the site's fault the title is so long, but I'm certain admin will take notice of this and look into it all the same, there might be something which can be done, not certain though based on the length of the anime title.

Edit: this came to mind when I thought about it, is the box not checkable at all or have you tried the purge all feature? sometimes select the select inverse and then purge all. just trying to help you out :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Just hit "Purge All". You don't need to check the box for that.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

notifications page changed again then, because before you have to select all and then purge all, thanks for clearing that up for me firefly, I don't keep up with all the changes, I have been using the select all/purge all feature for years now, appears I don't have to now, saves me a few steps :) also a few steps in explaining things as well

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.