Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 nicknames - Minitokyo

whats your opinion on nicknames

i love them there more fun
23 votes
there alrite makes it easear to know someone
12 votes
doesent matter to me
11 votes
i dont really like them there silly
2 votes
i hate them there stuped and serve no purpus
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

^-^ the nick name the universal sign of fun in friendship ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I have SO many nicknames IRL, it's crazy. But it's fun, I guess. Nicknames online are extra fun. :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

People call me Al.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

i dont really care for nicknames but they do help remember ppl

my nicknames r...yami ms.yami yami-chan yams sis screamo girl

Signature

shirayu

shirayu

shirayu

i love them!^^

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

hehe nicknames . . . . mmm .. . wolf , wolf-kun , little wolf , lobito , marce . . . right now I don't remember more but those are some ^^

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i luv nicknames :D i like to use them because im terrible at remembering poeples actual names ... so i use nicknames XD
i dont have much nicknames on MT (weird name XD hehe) but in real life i have sooooo many its not even funny .... lets see if i can remember some .... a lot of stuff relating to beast (beast, beast man, the beast... ect.) due to my name ... umm po-cakes, goldilocks, turtle, buckwheat, po, berto, tank ... and soo much more XD hehe

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

evelluchia

evelluchia

so many different opinions and so many reasons for them i wonder is nicknames a commin thing ware you all are from?

??????
Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

i love em muchie~ :3
i have lota lota ones! like: Emma, Emma-chan, Emmy, Emmie, Emmzie, Onee-chan, Pinky, Emmano, Amoon, Pinkitchi, Double E, Emmoh, Tomato, Teddy, Dead-Evil, Tangled, Froggy, Twixie-Girl, Twixy and more lolz those the least i can rememba xD

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Hmm, I think nicknames are funny one :)

I'm being called with Mizuu (usually), Mizuu-san, Mizuu-sama, and quite a few Hime, but after that I just made them who called me Hime called me Mizuu. Idk, it's just so weird to be called Hime, while I'm not represent a princess at all. I just love anything about princess/hime, but I think it's weird if people start to call me Hime.

Stigma13

Stigma13

N.e:aR

well i like tgem, but nobody puts me one jeje, i'm just called Stigma here or Ixtlelic, this means dark in one native languaje of Mexico. But i still waiting for somebody that put me one nick name

"Sommes-nous les jouets du destin
souviens-toi des moments divins
planant,

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

i actually have 2 answers. 1&2 though i voted #2.

1 cause you can play with a person's name through giving nickname. XD
2 cause yeah it's easier to know someone, and it's easier to say (in some cases)

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

evelluchia

evelluchia

Quote by melai actually have 2 answers. 1&2 though i voted #2.

1 cause you can play with a person's name through giving nickname. XD
2 cause yeah it's easier to know someone, and it's easier to say (in some cases)

thats a good point ive had situations ware i couldent say a persons name so nick name it was hehe

??????
Signature

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

The only nicknames I've ever had were Inspector, because I used to wear a trench coat all the time.
And Spike, because of my spikey hair.
Don't wear a trench anymore, but I still rock the spikes. t(^_^^t)

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

Quote by AlistareThe only nicknames I've ever had were Inspector, because I used to wear a trench coat all the time.
And Spike, because of my spikey hair.
Don't wear a trench anymore, but I still rock the spikes. t(^_^^t)

i've never seen anyone with spikes.. i find it very intriguing.. it's kinda cool... i was like "ooohhh.. when i read this XD

oh and there are also some nicknames people use to describe you.. just like Spike/Alistare here :)

i forgot to put up mine so here are some:
mela - this is my official nickname since it came from my name
melai/melay
mela-chan
little sis
ganda - its a filipino term meaning pretty.. it's quite common in ph when they call out to girls (my uncle uses it to call me and my sisters)
baby/babymela - cause i'm childish
miss - it's actually more of an expression when my friends go like "hey miss" to me
melapy - the py there originated from "P" in pig.. i was a bit fatter than my sis at the time although it wasn't like i was overweight. she just wanted to emphasize that i'm fatter than her..
mel
spaniards - i'm part spanish but i think it's like 1/16 or whatever
dod - i started calling my friends dod and then it got turned around. i ended up being known as dod instead
bum - since i recently graduated and now i'm not yet even looking for work.. ahaha

there are a few more i can't remember but anyway if you have one for me then i'd be happy to have you call me by that nickname :)
i enjoy it more if it was way off since i'd remember you more for being unique/the only one to call me that :)

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

nicknames make you feel closer to people, and are usually good ice-breakers.
I have different nicknames most of them deriving from my real name Blerina which in English is translated Bloom.

My family caller me Rina, my little sister calls me Rin or just Ri.

My friends call Bleri, which sounds like a boy's name and that is probably because when I was little I was a tomboy and I still am a little. They also call me Panda... XD

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

my family, relatives and friends use to call me...bo...ate bo...bog..borgs, cycy, cyb, and jean...

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

strawberry15

strawberry15

The Worldwide BERRY

in my opinion sometimes the nicknames are the way we would like our name to be or how we like to call some persons(because that way is more fun xD), they represent our creativity, for me the nicknames may not be one of a kind or unique but I'm sure no one can deny the nicknames are 100% our original "essence"

evelluchia

evelluchia

Quote by strawberry15in my opinion sometimes the nicknames are the way we would like our name to be or how we like to call some persons(because that way is more fun xD), they represent our creativity, for me the nicknames may not be one of a kind or unique but I'm sure no one can deny the nicknames are 100% our original "essence"

thats a very interisting and very good view on nicknames ^-^ nicknames are a nother fasit of fun but they sometimes can be bad too such as in raceisem nicknames can be a dirivitive of it sometimes (very rarely)

??????
Signature

strawberry15

strawberry15

The Worldwide BERRY

Quote by evelluchia

Quote by strawberry15in my opinion sometimes the nicknames are the way we would like our name to be or how we like to call some persons(because that way is more fun xD), they represent our creativity, for me the nicknames may not be one of a kind or unique but I'm sure no one can deny the nicknames are 100% our original "essence"

thats a very interisting and very good view on nicknames ^-^ nicknames are a nother fasit of fun but they sometimes can be bad too such as in raceisem nicknames can be a dirivitive of it sometimes (very rarely)

You're right I hate that, in fact I always call people by last name or first name and if I want to call them by a nickname I ask for they approval first, but as for me the good nicknames are the ones that we invent for ourselves and the ones that we say to people we like

evelluchia

evelluchia

Quote by strawberry15

Quote by evelluchia[quot(...) my opinion sometimes the nicknames are the way we would like our name to be or how we like to call some persons(because that way is more fun xD), they represent our creativity, for me the nicknames may not be one of a kind or unique but I'm sure no one can deny the nicknames are 100% our original "essence"

You're right I hate that, in fact I always call people by last name or first name and if I want to call them by a nickname I ask for they approval first, but as for me the good nicknames are the ones that we invent for ourselves and the ones that we say to people we like

thats the rite idea

??????
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

UxK (Cyanideblizzard called me that)
Usago (merynoko)
child molester (thanks Darthas)

everyone else calls me Usagi

some people call me kitsune but i don't know why. Their japanese probably isn't that good.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by UsagixKitsuneUxK (Cyanideblizzard called me that)
Usago (merynoko)
Bus Stop Bandit (thanks Darthas)

Fixt*
Lex (Majority)
Darth (Majority)
The Anti-Hoo (Hooyaah)
Douchebag (Valuna)
Asshole (Valuna)
Jerk (Valuna)
Bro (Mery)
Brothas (Mery)
When's-your-computer-coming? (Cyanide)
Darthy (Leaf)
Ronald (Usagi)
Loli Hater (Usagi)
Fatty (Usagi)
Burger King (Usagi)
Tsundere Loli Lover (Talis) /palm

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

ahhhh~ i clicked the wrong thinggg! I like nicknames, they make people easier to identify/ talk to.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.