Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 3 words! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Rin-Takara

Rin-Takara

Life's an Adventure endure it.

okay soooo guys we are going to make a story with just 3 words each an d see how messed up the story becomes !

I'll start !

once upon a

So don't you dare blame me for, Prying open the door, That's unleashed the bitterness, That's here in the midst of this, Sometimes we live for no one but ourselves

time there was

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Rin-Takara

Rin-Takara

a cat named

So don't you dare blame me for, Prying open the door, That's unleashed the bitterness, That's here in the midst of this, Sometimes we live for no one but ourselves

tom marvolo riddle

Rin-Takara

Rin-Takara

he was special

cuz he was

Rin-Takara

Rin-Takara

a super hero !

Rin, please do not post a new thread while another with similar rules is still open. Often in the past people start telling a story three words at a time in the other three word thread. Perhaps you could limit to a thread to closest possible to the minimum number of characters in order to make a sentence, one post at a time. I fear that this thread may be closed by the moderators for being too much the same.

-Thanks

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t70892

Similar thread already exists.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.