Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you wanted to be a demigod who wud ur god parent be? - Minitokyo

if you wanted to be a demigod who wud ur god parent be?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

soulsguardian

soulsguardian

if i could live till 3000A.D.

If you wanted to be a demigod who wud ur god parent be and why?

i chose Poseidon...i wish i had the ability to control water

im in the dark waiting waiting for my infiniteness liberation.....I open my eyes and a small spot of light floods the floor...Signature Image

Falbare90

Falbare90

(=>益<=)

raptor jesus

(\ /)
( . .)
c()()

soulsguardian

soulsguardian

dude i never heard of raptor jesus

im in the dark waiting waiting for my infiniteness liberation.....I open my eyes and a small spot of light floods the floor...Signature Image

Falbare90

Falbare90

(=>益<=)

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Raptor_Jesus
try this out

(\ /)
( . .)
c()()

soulsguardian

soulsguardian

wow umm cool

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Edited first post... members please also state WHY you'd want said god as your god parent.

(I can't help but think this thread topic is inspired by Percy Jackson... XD)

Signature Image

soulsguardian

soulsguardian

Why u guess it right i was reading the titans curse when i thought of this question

Thor.
Having supernatural powers would not be too shabby.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Probably Athena

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Haruhi!
No wait then she'd be my mum and....
forget that

Loki then? The Norse god. I don't remember much from my mythology reading but I do remember he messes with the other gods alot, especially Thor ^_^V

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Although I'm a big fan of Raptor Jesus's work, I'm gonna go with Kagutsuchi as my God parent.

I like fire... @_@

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagu-tsuchi

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.