Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A.T.A Base 2/ Yuki's house - Minitokyo

A.T.A Base 2/ Yuki's house

Group announcement by Anti-Twilight-Army

page 1 of 1 17 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Since The first ATA base was deemed untrustworthy and had the possibility of already being discovered. (But we can still use ATA base one as a training area. ) We have relocated into Yuki's house.

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki showed Yukino to her house when they enter it though the kitchen was dull the paint was faded "ah, now watch you step I need to work on the floor very old." "But take a set where ever you like."

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"If that so.." Yukino turned into a cat and leaped onto a book shelf after she set her book bag down that contained the bomb. "So do you know how to reprogram it and make it work?"

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"kinda last time I did something like that I lost an eyebrow but it worked" Yuki took the bomb out of the bag "Simple, just needs to be set to go explode lol men I guess it was just a scare silly twirades it seems to contain gas and explosives pretty deadly let's see what time to we need this to explode?"

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Yukino turned into her half cat, half human form and pulled out her laptop out of her book bag "That's what I'm about to find out" She said with a grin. She searched threw the web and finally found the date and time. "It is to happen 3 days from now and 12-o-clock pm

*Tupper walks into the room stained in blood* So this is where you two went? *Tupper put's rifle and bullet proof vest down on the table* ... Damn zombie twitards... they have infested the previous headquarters and eaten some new recruit's... *Tupper sits on nearby lounge*

. . . We will get our revenge the only way we can . . .
Signature
. . . By becoming demons . . .

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"So you must be the third member? What do you mean Twitards have infested the previous base?... maybe we should go clean it out sometime after our up coming mission." Yukino turned her head to Yuki "this here is Yuki and I'm Yukino" Yukino said while scanning the new member "he seems trustworthy" She thought to herself. "May we serve each other well"

These are no ordinary Twitards... I shot them in the knee caps so I could toy with em for a bit before I killed them but they just got back up and cept walking toward me... They reminded me of some kinda zombie flick *Tupper stands thinking of his squad that had just been torn apart by crowds of twitard undead* I wish to seve thee...

Signature

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"hmm perhaps they are failed experiments when they tried to modify the vampire serum it failed several times until it was perfected. So Yuki Which should we do first clean the base out or the bombing of the Twitard HQ?"

*tupper gets into his armour* Im ready to tear them asunder with my hands if I have to...

Signature

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"Well let's just bomb them!" Yuki said getting her gun out and cleaning it "So what do you say newbie?"

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Well we still have alot of time to bomb the Twitard's HQ. (well actually a few days) Do you have the bomb ready Yuki?

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

" yeah easy as pie most easiest one I've had in a while" Yuki said with a smile "well I guess we just clean out the base..."

PASTAAAA 8D

*Tupper loads his rifle with a fresh mag* Hell yeah. Says tupper with while he looks at his friends blood stained dog tags

Signature

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"I guess I'll havta fight as a were cat" Yukino grabbed her weapons. "lets head back to our first base, lets just hope we don't attract much attention threw the comotion we are about to cause... well the area is sorta unpopulated" She walked to the door "lets go" she said with a grin

Follows Yukino

Signature

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

*exits to Base 1*

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.