Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy Names - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy Names

page 1 of 1 10 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Came across this site this site today when I was looking up stuff on a Greek God that I wa trying to find:

http://www.ffcompendium.com
The website has info on just about every character,monster,item,and just about any and everything else from the FF games.Btw,the god I was looking up was Eris,goddess of dischord and is the basis for Aeris's name in FFVII.See what name FF names you didn't know about there.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... i think i've visited that site already..... but sure, i'll have a look yeah? :D

Signature

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

hehe ^____________^ thanks for the info :D , i'll take a look ^^ ...............

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

its a great site of info, for those people like us, that we are fan of Final Fantasy Series!! :D Thankyou

:O~ great site! thanx a lot/

Now that sites cool! Thanx for the link! it should come in quite handy.

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

wow cool sites! thanks for sharing it with us ^^

Final Fantasy has always taken the names of their characters/places/summons/items from ancient lore. Roman, greek, japanese, norse, even american-indian are tossed into the bag. It's nice to see a site that actually lists out and deconstructs where the names where taken from. good find.

-Luo out

Final Fantasy names are awesome. It's what attracted me to more mythology, mainly Norse. I love Norse Mythology with all those cool names and characters.

yup... site cool. Thank very much....^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.