Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game Ideas. - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Since Meyrin`s announcement did not garner much replies as I expected. I think I get the idea that not much of our members like the game TT___TT.
Still I want `Scavenger Hunt` to be brought back from the ashes, since it is a good game. Makes you dig Google for the answer.

So besides Scavenger Hunt is there another game that you guys would like to play --- My question mark for some reason is not working.

So far, we have
Scavenger Hunt -- PrincessMeryin023
Anime Alphabet Style -- Angelxxuan

Any ideas is currently being accepted :D

If you have any questions about the game currently listed above, please send a message to the admin in-charge.

Other than, posts as many games as you want and we will try and accommodate all of them ;3

-Aii

EDDDIIIITTT

Games that are suggested.

RPG - evelluchia
Point Systems / Graphic Designs --> Aozoraskies
Alphabet Game --> ShanaFlare
Quote Game --> Chochibico [This will be like Scavenger Hunt, but instead of clues, only a quote will be given. Or the name of the person who made the quote popular]
Character Look Alike - Weskalia

This games will be rotated once a week. We could have multiple Contests/Games in one week --> We're going to get busy
Also Aozoraskies suggested a collaboration contests with other active groups.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

maybe a word game or an RPG or maybe even a weekly contest (wallpapers, indy art, etc.)

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

^_^ agreeing with evelluchia on RPG and contests~ How about a monthly (or less/more) contest for banners/avatars/buttons/sigs?
RPG games need like, rules though.. should we like poll for what anime titles we'll use and make a separate thread for character claiming, that sort of thing? I approve of crossovers XD just that it might be better to have a post that shows who's from where, so we don't get confused? :3 I only ever RPG twice, and they're quite small, but reading the long threads sure are fun..

I remember that some groups had a game where they distributed points and prizes for activity. ^v^ Like, 'submit art' --> 3 points, 'introduce/invite a new member' --> 1 point each, 'make a banner' --> 2 points, so forth. I think they combined it with the Scavenger Hunt, sounded fun~ I played that on RFL last time I think...

What kind of word game? :)

merged: 05-29-2011 ~ 03:06pm
Also... LAYOUT contest would be good too. XD I mean, I like the group's layout and all, but if we have a contest and a number of entries, we can do like a change of layout every few months. :3 And the competitors only have to make header/footer images, if they'll worried about coding - Aiira or I can do that, right? :3 If they even do images for the menus, posts, navigation bars etc. - even better XD.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Umm...maybe we could go for a game where a set random amount of alphabets are given by the first person and the next person who manage to form a word from those alphabets gets to give the next set of alphabets :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

Chochibico

Chochibico

Far away ~

OK , I agree with the members above :P

But I was thinking , what about a quote game .. We put some anime quotes and members should discover who said it and in what anime ~> sorry for my bad English ^^"

I think contests would be good , they'll make us somehow active ^_^

If I have anymore ideas , I'll post later :]

Signature
anime-fans-united vampire-knight

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Quote by ChochibicoBut I was thinking , what about a quote game .. We put some anime quotes and members should discover who said it and in what anime ~> sorry for my bad English ^^"

I seen this game before, usually it comes with 2 more games where you have to guess where the anime series or anime character is from when a pic. is shown :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

Beholdddd I'm the self declared Scavenger Hunt Queen XD
I want to play it with you all again ;D

Btw, what do you think of having some point systems? *Not exactly sure what I mean here though.

I'm out of my mind and I don't know why D:

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Ah hahahaha out of your mind? I<-- sounds like I'm the crazy one here @_@
Bow to the Scavenger Hunt's Queen! >D She will be giving the orders - I mean, instructions for Scavenger's Hunt, and mighty good questions they'll be, I'm sure. :3

Games, games~ Point system I suggested too XD, but maybe after we get a game system established? Hehe ...I'm hyper lol

merged: 05-29-2011 ~ 05:32pm
P.S. All these game suggestions sound good, we should totally have a rotation *__*

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

This sounds like a good topic, I actually had in mind a game for a while not. Just don't have time to create it yet. It'll be a fun game for people to join and find.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Scavenger Hunt will probably start soon --> Contact Meyrin D;

Also. Point System who should arrange that?
as I said before we will try and accommodate all games that are suggested.
So far digging google is a great way XD

Graphic contest is now pretty easy too. --> since all layout CSS will be made by Ao or Me :P

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Weskalia

Weskalia

OK, mine is "characters look-alike," you just have to find characters from different anime that resemble each other.

Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

@Weskalia: Thx for posting your ideas --> Imma start thinking of anime people that resemble each other.
Once comes to mind

Lacus and Meer xD

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I tried to maintain a game in the off topic section pertaining to anime quotes but we didn't have many people to post, and with the aide of google and other search engines we could seriously make the game rather fun. I'm not really an rpg fan, but I don't mind to lurk about and watch and post from time to time. if anyone reaches an agreement just create and I'll come :) or ask me to create, either way I am happy to be back in this group. I don't remember Scavenger Hunt I don't believe I played in that one last time I'll have to peek in there and see what it's about when it appears.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

:D I love how active this thread is getting. :'D Aiira --> Instant Magic. XD
Haha, we be CSS code-breakers, Aiira and I. :P We should set up the group page with a list of these titles. What do angelxx and DarkGU and Miku wanna be? XD

Well, depends, the point system. :3 Do the other admins want to have the point system? Since it'll be admins updating the tables and stuff hehe. Lol if possible, I would want to discuss it before starting. XD Alternatively, maybe Meyrin and I could do it, since we both suggested it lol. Should we use it with the games too? :3

That's a cool idea, Weskalia. Heaven knows how many there will be, especially the girls. XD

Weskalia

Weskalia

Ooh, I will create the thread soon when I have time. You'll be surprised that there are so many people look alike. And I have one already.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2465/obamax.jpg

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2238/squidharrisclarkmartin3.jpg

You can only say the other two would look like George Bush and Osama Bin Laden.

It's like picture hunt, you find pictures of some look-alike then post them XD.

Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I'm having seconds thoughts about RPG? I don't really know if we should go with the idea. I mean RPG requires a whole bunch of people active at one point ~am I right?~
Also Point Systems seem to a great idea ~greedy people come out~ j/k

I do think that Characters Look Alike would be a great idea and it would introduce other animes to members out there.

@Admins: Wait for my MSG XD --> Doesn't MSG means salt?

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've obtained a lot of the points/achievements upon release of the achievements :( so I just sort of play with those that are working in that department, besides it gives me something to do, I don't like logging in, nothing happening and then leaving again :( I use to have an rpg on myspace and it would sit like a vacant lot for weeks on end, there are also other groups which are doing rpg as well, so it could be an over kill :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Hahaha Weskalia, excellent examples...? XDDD

Ah ok, Aiira and angelxx, you're right that it could be overkill. Just that the crossover ones I see on LJ look so fun.. It's like first, a person writes a situation and then people who have claim a character, carry on the conversation. Though.. Yeah, that could get complicated XD. Well, RPGs are more active with lots of people playing at once, true. Though I think having longer pauses and grace periods is tidier for MT, since we don't have a comment thread compiler thing like LJ lol.

As far as I know, only two or three groups are doing a RPG? Anti-Twilight, Dark-Leaf (I'm not sure lol) and Hetalia (this is slow though, and we need more people XD).

MSG <-- Artificial salty preservative yo~ Aiira's giving us slow, unhealthy death. o_o Admins~ Beware. :P

Anime lookalike on~ Points system on~ Yes, greedy competitive people XD

merged: 05-29-2011 ~ 10:00pm
P.S. angelxx, my method to that is to just stay logged in all the time lol.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

kue-ka is the one which does the most of the rp and there are posts in the off topic section that does rp as well, and it's several weeks before those are posted in, some sites don't even like that, fb is number one to delete groups and people that do a lot of rp (they won't admit to it but my friends bring it to my attention all the time, I don't know why fb has to be so anal about rp and false/fake/limited account stuff). I have seen other groups rise and fall rather fast (here on mt, the net) when it comes to the rp stuff, seems to be out again, it was very popular in the 90s :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

*LAUGHS at Aiira's HUGE edit* XDD Why do people keep capitalizing my name now? But thank you for remembering my group collab suggestion~ <3
I foresee that Google will be facing much traffic during our games. >D

Ah, I didn't know that Kue-ka was big on RPs *fails as Kue-ka member* FB stinks sometimes XD, I'm on MT more than on FB now lol. RP~~ I didn't know about the 90s thing either XD but yes, I've seen it blooming again late last year on LJ... I hear Plurk's becoming a RP site too lol. But yeah, I guess we need a tidier system before we start RP-ing (especially from the sound of it, angelxx is the only admin who knows the business) hehe. *hands angelxx the sunglasses of coolness*

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

Woo hoo...all the games sound like they'll be fun (Good suggestions peeps) ^_^

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Hope to see you at the games too, TiffyG~ :3
Is that a Kimi Ni Todoke ava? *__* I really should watch the anime lol

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Aii Here xD

AFU ADMINS is now pulling something under the hat xD.

The group admins will be discussing the games that could be played.
Please wait a few days.

-More or so, AFU can probably start off with Scavenger Hunt.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

*___* Wait for the magic, dear members~ Anticipate, feel the suspense~ *hushed, dramatic voice*
It will involve a certain bunny, I'm sure. XD

LoL You know, Aiira, we really should gather all the admins' msn/chat XDD
I'll be helping out more after my exams ^__^; I've got the table codes ready btw.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.