Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2011 Summer list - Minitokyo

2011 Summer list

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

So I think it's about time to venture in the heat of this year's summer.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6844/summerwl.jpg

Definitely watched
+Blood-C: looks like the continue of Blood the Last Vampire, and I've always been a big fan of Blood+ so why not. It's great to see its legacy is still being preserved.
+Dantalian no Shoka: been reading the manga, it has good art and seems to be a supernatural version of Gosick :P
+NO.6: sounds like I'm number four which I like.
+Kamisama Dolls: the loli picture doesn't fit the plot but it may have more potential than its look.

Watched
+Blade: not a fan of the Marvel series but who cares.
+Yuruyuri: looks like another K-on!
+Milky Tantei: not much fun in the first season, but still, sometime you all need a good chuckle.
+The rest are Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, Mayo Chiki!, Idol M@ster, Mawaru Penguin Drum and Kami-sama no Memou-chou. Overall 12, I didn't think there's still lots of things added on list (then cart).
+OVA: Higurashi, KoreZom, Maria Holic, Valkyria Chronicle, Hellsing.

Shame on you Hakuouki. And breasts for everything, another complete mindless fanservice trap

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh wow so many which are appearing this summer, I seriously can't wait. I hope it's not a disappointment for some of them. I've been waiting forever for appleseed, I'm a big time blade fan and blood-c and a few of the others I have no clue about I might give them a go. nekogami yaoyorozu looks interesting as well as sacred seven. always a joy when you post and share these gives me a teaser what to be on the lookout for. dude the picture shrank I can't see it now, also a new sengoku basara movie as well as the far movie on the top right, been hearing a lot about this one already.

and I end this with, it's about freaking time that they give us more hellsing

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hmmm... Let's see which ones I might watch for the manga/mangaka.

Usagi Drop (Fluff~ Might be as boring as HM though XD)
Blood-C (CLAMP + Blood + .. Will see how that goes. She looks awfully like a lovechild of Himawari and Watanuki though lol)
Ao No Exorcist (Ooh look is that my name? My Exorcist :P)
Saiyuki Gaidan ( Saiyuki. Nuff said)

That's sadly short! D: Everything else that looks interesting to me seems to be a sequel. XD Lol though Air Gear is back? Dude, you guys are SO late.
Hakuouki again. @_@

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

ShinKyo

ShinKyo

~Staring at the stars~

Omg another season of natsume yuujin chou, now I can die happy xD
then I also plan on checking out usagi drop, blood-c, no.6, ioku meiro no croisee, dantalian no shoka, kami-sama no memo-chou, ro-kyu-bu, then there are a lot of interesting movies and ovas I might just check em all out since I'll have a lot of time durring summer :D

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

sounds like ill be looking forword to some good new anime this summer ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION,so many anime to look and
i really appreciate it?(???)?

Keep on give the best wallpaper and scan(;3)Signature Image

maryshee

maryshee

Songtress

wow! Blood C... I loove Blood+. Have high hopes for Blood C. Thanks for sharing Weskalia! :)

Love never fails. . .
Signature

Gonna check out the Higurashi OVA to pass the time until another Umineko comes out, if ever...the Negima! Final I might check out too.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Weskalia didn't you do one of these last Summer too?
This is an awesome thing for you to share with our members.
Nice job.
Looks like there is going to be a lot of good Anime to watch this Summer.
^.^

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Thanks for the information^^
It seems that this summer will be rather interesting, since I've high hopes for Blood C and few others.

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

Quote: Weskalia didn't you do one of these last Summer too?
This is an awesome thing for you to share with our members.
Nice job.
Looks like there is going to be a lot of good Anime to watch this Summer.
^.^

I wasn't really into MT last year, so no. I only did 2011 Spring and this.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Weskalia: My bad. Now that I think about it it was Spring. I just remember you doing an other list in the past.

Still awesome though. ^.^

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

First NHK and now a girl Neet? Great.. Imma definitely checking that out.
I'm gonna join the bandwagon and look up Blood-C as well!

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Thu53

Thu53

Just stick with it

wow... thats a big picture... did you make it
?

????

Thanks, Looking forward to it!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.