Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 reasons that make you dislike/hate a certain person? - Minitokyo

reasons that make you dislike/hate a certain person?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

so for you:

what are the reasons that make you dislike/hate a certain person?

and why?

if ever someone sticks up to you

and you just can't confront him/her,

how can you calmly be honest?

without hurting their feelings...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

It depends on the person... but in my case, I hate a "backstabber" and a "hater" as well... they keep on bashing some certain people and it makes me think that they're just too naive and jealous of other's accomplishments...

I really don't confront people like that... although I say things in "jokingly" way or through "hints"... its up to them if they feel guilty...

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by josephine12cuteIt depends on the person... but in my case, I hate a "backstabber" and a "hater" as well... they keep on bashing some certain people and it makes me think that they're just too naive and jealous of other's accomplishments...

I really don't confront people like that... although I say things in "jokingly" way or through "hints"... its up to them if they feel guilty...

I agree with Josephine in there <3

P.S I wouldn't use the word 'hate' as for it holds a much stronger emotion. I would use dislike instead ;D

What makes me dislike a person is when they try and be your one day friend XD [They come closer to you and be your friend when they just need something] ex. homework copying and other various reasons.

People who talk behind your backs or as we call them 'backstabbers' are people who can't do anything with their lives :P or they just think talking about that particular person is interesting XD.

Also confronting them would only fuel their desire to talk behind your back more!
It's like a saying 'Don't fuel the fire' ---> did I say that right?

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Pretty much the same dislikes; backstabbers, haters, suck ups/users, over-braggarts, very arrogant people, etc.

Terrorists.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

ismiy

ismiy

I command you...

I try very, very hard to be neutral to some people, but they just can't stay away from provoking me. The best I can do for them is pity them in advance and be patient for the day they decide to fall even lower than they are; IF they can laugh after that day it will be mirthless and through false teeth. backstabbers, suck ups and jokers don't even make the cut; I have a big heart.

The number 1 reason that make me dislike or hate a person if he/she lies to me.
Although sometimes I tell lies.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.