Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Panty and Stocking wally - Minitokyo

Panty and Stocking wally

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

So I've been working on a new wally :D Just want to get some advice first. I'm wondering what I can do to take it a step further. I want to add some lighting effects but am not sure how to go about it (should lights be from top? bottom?) and I know there's always something else to add!

Wallpaper: Panty and Stocking <---- edited with lighting now.

Vector used: Panty and Stocking

Brushes got mostly from deviantart and brusheezy, ummm... yeah anyways just need some more ideas of what to do with it! :D
Thanks in advance!

Mm, my opinion may sound useless, but I seem to like it the way it is.. I like how you made the rays of light spread above them.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Nice job continuing on the theme with gradients! :3 I quite like it as it is.. The only (small) thing that looks a bit off, is the 'pole' - Maybe you could extend the coloured lines so it doesn't look so cut off?
For lighting, if you want it, probably best from the bottom, since the gradients are lighter their. :)
How would this look without the swirly brushes behind it actually? :3 I find them just a bit distracting from the cleanness if the vector..
Nice job!

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Alright, thanks for the suggestion about the lighting, pole, etc. :D
Here's the new version with fixed pole (lol so funny saying that) and I gave up on lighting but instead added a lens flare.

New version: Panty and Stcking

Alt. version without big brush in BG: Panty and Stocking

I think I like the version without the brush in the BG actually... huh >.>

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.