Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Three little words:The equalizer - Minitokyo

Three little words:The equalizer

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

seek the truth

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Seek the flute

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

Where's the flute?

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Under the bed :o

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

only trash around :(

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Going to faint... @_@

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

You need air

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

and little dust :(

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

dust is dirty

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Fainting now, standby X.X

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

splashes you water

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

splashes more water

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

*opens my umbrella*

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

steals his umbrella

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

give it back >:(

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

grins at you >:D

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

feels like crying T.T

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

hugs you tightly ^^

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

my new plushie ^^

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

blushes so much X"D

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

What's going on? o.o

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

caring each other :)

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Hmm, possible romance? <3

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

topic of love >.<

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.