Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it enought blended? T.T - Minitokyo

Is it enought blended? T.T

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Hi everyone! This is my first wallpaper [made alone] and I found the doubt mentioned in the title of this thread, so... tell me. ^^ Thanks in advance.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Mm, it's a cute concept, Yama and Hibari. :3 I recognise the background, where did you get it from?
About blending, notice that the lighting is warm, and the shadows of the books near the characters, are a bit purple. So you should use a different layer like overlay and brush on some purple for the shadows and a bit of brown/orange .. maybe.
Extraction-wise, there are a few jaggy bits, like Yamamoto's finger and the back of his shirt and hair... You might want to smooth that over, and maybe reconstruct some of the missing lines.

Good luck~
*goes back to trying to study*

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

thats cool wall Dari , i agree with aozoraskies about the extraction. my first extraction i do what you do Dari but when i read this tutorial its fit me awesomely , well after few try of bunch tutorial ;P so here the link
http://www.distantdestiny.net/main/category.php?type=Tutorials&tutorial=extractiontut&page=1#content
and about the blending , yes it need more brown to orange on the chaacter

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Nice wallies Dari :3
but u know what it needs :3 just a lil shades and lightings ^^
Goodluck~

Definitely the extraction needs to be finished, you can see the white outlines of where it wasn't detailed enough, and it looks a little low quality. Lighting also, as said before, has to be added. In the BG there's light shining from top corner, so you need to a make lightsource from the top corner shining down on the guys.

Ummm, other than that I think it's good :D Really cute I <3 it! It'll be great once it's done.
Oh and update your posts if you fix stuff, that way we can see how you're doing and the improvements, etc.
Good luck! Have fun with it! :D

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Uo, thanks all for the replies. Raski, Doxi, Pinkya and duhqueenmoki. ^^ I'll try to improve it. T.T Even if I am a 'photoshop beginner'. > .<

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Nice nice for a "beginner" ^.^
You are really great at drawings and scetching Dari and now you're moving into Edition arts eh? ^^
I am sure you will improve :]

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Kizzzi! Thanks. ^^ Learning is the motion of the human! :3

Aw! Raski chan the background is taken from deviantart, here -> image. x)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.