VOCALOID 2's NEWEST ADMIN!

Tagged under Vocaloid

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Cancel

(Yeah, I don't know why MT doesn't let me to announce this... but ok, lease moderators, or MT staff, move this to group announcements of Vocalood 2's group --> vocaloid2 if you please.. )

Yes guys! This is OFFICIAL RIGHT NOW! Now for Vocaloid's group to be in a LOOONG HIATUS TIME I was, meanwhile, searching for someone who caj be in charge of the staff, and yeah, we found Hiroyuki-sing-san and I saw that he has the hopes for this huge vocaloid community, and updates with the latest news! So, I must say..... Welcome to the VOCALOID crew, Hiroyuki!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/x_Miku_x/1261609940186_fcopy.jpg

So, now that it's official, I'm sad to say that Rei-san (a.k.a EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi) is no longer an admin because he told me he is really really busy so he asked me to take huim off the group and keep visiting as a member. And so.. well, we nbeed a lot of crew for this group so please guys, do you want an awesome vocaloid site in MT? We need to join together in order to find out how to satisf our vocaloid needs.

Thanks and.. congrats again, Hiroyuki! ^^

Miku signs off .___.

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Cancel

*blushes* I'm sorry for the gender confusion >.< I'm a girl. Please but don't sweat it kun can be used for girls sometimes. But any way I am very thankful for this and really can help out a ton . I feel really honored for being a staff here at the Vocaloid 2 group here on MT ^.^ I'll try to keep the group update as much as I can. BTW you can call me Hiro-chan or Yuki-chan or kun. Thank you,
Hiroyuki-sing.

PASTAAAA 8D

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Cancel

Oh ara, ara...... OWas that true? v(wait.. who told me you were a boy~? Im gonna pwn he/her in da face--- RAGE KICK!
Anyway, please add me on msn! We need to talk about the updates of the gbroup-... I'll send yo a PM ASAP- be sure to read it.

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.