Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Wally etc. - Minitokyo

New Wally etc.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

So, following up with my panty and stocking with garterbelt wallpaper, I gots another one. Let me know what you think~
Suggestions are greatly appreciated~

Wally: Panty and Stocking
Vector used: mrockz's vector
Brushes I owe to: dzeez
BG brick wall: ashzstock's picture

Thank you in advance!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

to be honest I don't see anything wrong with this one. it's so bright and cheerful in colors yet also in your face sort of action that just blends well with the confetti on the wall and the expressions and actions of the characters in the middle. the outline is just dark enough that they don't blend together and it's not harsh enough that it looks like it was cut and pasted. but this is just my opinion on the matter, I am curious what others want to post about it, to me I think it's just fine and don't really need any additions or subtractions :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Stigma13

Stigma13

N.e:aR

Heeyyyyyyyyyy your work is awesome, i can't see nothing wrong, i hope that you post it soon see you later, stay safe

"Sommes-nous les jouets du destin
souviens-toi des moments divins
planant,

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Wallpaper has been uploaded, so this topic is closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.