Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (QUIZ) Are u a tomboy or a girly gal?(anime pix) - Minitokyo

(QUIZ) Are u a tomboy or a girly gal?(anime pix)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

this thread is for girls;
take the quiz (the link is given below)and just post ur result u can even say if it was right or wrong, oh and dont forget to post the image too.
QUIZ

this is my result;
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/SA/SAN/sanori/1132861159_resanime23.jpg
In-Between
On some days you don't care about looking good, makeup or any of that stuff. On others, you feel like you want to dress a little nicer and take a little longer while getting ready for school. You are in the middle, tomboy some days but you still can glam up and look really, really pretty. Good for you!

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I got the same thing^^

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

I had the same result. ^_____^"!
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/SA/SAN/sanori/1132861159_resanime23.jpg
In-Between
On some days you don't care about looking good, makeup or any of that stuff. On others, you feel like you want to dress a little nicer and take a little longer while getting ready for school. You are in the middle, tomboy some days but you still can glam up and look really, really pretty. Good for you!

//=========================================(...)
PS: I viewed the other results and LOLed at the "Tomboy" result pic.

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I am a POWDER PUFF! :P

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

why can't boys post in here, well other than pup :P maybe they are into girl stuff or the likes :(

In-Between

something tells me that this quiz is throwing off the same thing :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i got the same ^-^ although im into more feminen cloths im more of a tom boy because im not into the girly things

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I did it anyway Kuku-chan, is that okies? ^^;

In-Between

Yay, I can look really really pretty! \(^_^)/
...Wait o.o;

I think we all know what the picture looks like anyway x3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

evelluchia

evelluchia

so far weve got all the same besides our girly guy doggy ^-^

??????
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Yeah, I'm surprised, I thought for sure I'd get girly, but then again, this isn't measuring in terms of personality as much as it is everything else :D

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

evelluchia

evelluchia

i did it agane using my girly trates and i got the girly girl i left out my guy like trates and go figure i do like to look nice but not girly girly i dont like makup but i like feminen cloths i dont care wether its in fashin or not as long as i like it ^-^ but as for other girly things in not a girly girl im more into sports and vehicles and things like that over girly things

??????
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Luchia-san's so cool ^^

I'm hardly girly at all in terms of clothing or anything like that XD

evelluchia

evelluchia

i really hate the stario typicle look at women

im a mix of a tom boy and a girly girl i guess i only like heels because im not the tallest and plus i like the styling of some of them im not really into the athletic shoe thing

so me my typicle outfit consists of heels a skirt and top (depends on the weather really what kind of top) or a dress but nothing fancy just a normal girl i dont really like pants that much but on a cold day ill ware them or when im working on a vehicle or something

but i dont think this is related to what this thred is about

??????
Signature

This is my results:
HERE

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

^-^ we finally have a tomboy hehe XD

??????
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Le-le is so cool ^_^

For some reason, I thought she would get that result :o

@Lu-Lu: Hehe! XD

@Leaf: Lol, guess so.. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

You're just cool that way, Le-le :3

I got in-between, so is that bad? o.O
Should I have expected Tomboy? >.>

evelluchia

evelluchia

it doesent really matter as long as we are who we are ^-^

that was such a girl thing to say hehe :P

??????
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

What did I say that was a girl thing to say? XD

evelluchia

evelluchia

sorry i ment what i said

??????
Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Like a bunch of y'all, I was in-between. Although the quiz doesn't specify, I tend to lean more towards tom-boyishness, though like the quiz says every once in a while I have girly impulses. :)

Leaf: I wouldn't be concerned if I were you, because really, the quiz could sorta apply to types of guys too. (Imagine girly is metro and tomboy is jock; sorry if that's a bad application) so I think in-between works for guys too.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Oh yeah, I still don't know what metro means, but it sounds kinda cool O3O

Luchia-san, I was thinking something similar ^^;

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

A metrosexual is a guy who is straight but whose "lifestyle, concern for personal appearance, and spending habits" are similar to those of a homosexual male. Just in case you were curious.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

..... >.>;

Uh oh...

^^;

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.