Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Site Options bug - Minitokyo

Site Options bug

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this by now (or posted a similar thread in which case I apologize for making double ones) but when ever I try changing options in Site Options, I have to careful how and what I check/click because for some reason, after I click 'Update', most things go back to default.

For example - I wanted to check all three filters (ecchi, J/K-pop and members only) and the Full Display was on. I clicked 'Update' and then I noticed that I couldn't see avatars or signatures on wallpaper and scan pages anymore. I went back to Site Options, clicked on the Default Skin and Full Display and had to click again on those filters only to have nothing change at all. After a few various tries, I finally gave up with Full Display and only members and J/K-pop filter enabled.

I was wondering why Site Options don't save things and keep them that way; instead they always revert back to default settings. Is this some kind of bug or will I just have to check stuff over and over again every time I want to change something? Thanks in advance. :)

Signature

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Oh I see it! Happens to me too when I select the Ecchi filter and click Update (I already had the full-post, j/k-pop and members-only on).

This really is a bug, bc when that happens and I go and fill in / select everything again it doesn't seem to register.

Simple temporary fix -> fill everything in however you want it, click Update, it'll say that's it's set back to the default/minimum values (ignore). Then delete your history/cache etc.
And when you log back in it'll be set to the way you wanted it.
I hope.

If that fails try without the ecchi filter, it think that's the main cause :/

:)

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've encountered this for a few days now and haven't bothered to mess with that area since, I mentioned it in the ecchi tag filter thread that doodle had done a short while back. but eve is correct, just clear your temp/cache, log out and then back in and the settings which you have done will appear as well as any changes. but it is a nuisance all the same :/ just my luck it might actually get stuck like that when I do go to edit it again, if I ever think about doing so. for those that do edit, I hope that this post is helpful until the situation is looked into further :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Lol, okay, I'll try that. Thanks! :)

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Sorry for the delay, this should be fixed :)

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Thanks, Sheq! XD

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Wow, thank you! I've been having this issue for a while; so I'm practically rejoicing now.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.