Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scavenger Hunt 2012 Round 1 - Minitokyo

Scavenger Hunt 2012 Round 1

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Go, go people, GO! One last, epic question that I have no idea how Aiira made.

Sorry, Rose, but it's not Genie, unluckily. Good try!

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Chochibico

Chochibico

Far away ~

So , Gee ?

Signature
anime-fans-united vampire-knight

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

@Chochibico: Plus 5 :D

Didn't think the question was that hard xD

merged: 01-14-2012 ~ 04:45am
REVAMPED

SCAVENGER HUNT! is now back on, and will be a continuous game!

Members will be posting the clues and the next member who bumps into this will answer and give out the next clue.

First Angel or myself will post the a question and whoever answer's will give the next clue and so on. :D

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

this one I always had trouble with, so I don't know how to start this one, that's why I didn't play in this one last time, it was so confusing to me. by all means correct me so I can, as can others ( of the group AFU), play the game properly !

name one anime that has a mecha theme?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Gundam SEED

Name one anime that was recently released?

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

High School DxD (ecchi and fan service over load)

name a vintage anime dating back before the 90s ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Super Electromagnetic Machine Voltes Five commonly known as VOLTES V

Name a famous female seiyuu

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Kikuko Inoue

well how about a famous male seiyuu then? :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Daisuke Ono. :P

Name a series he's acted in?

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

Kuroshitsuji? as sebastian
Name the series which original work of Production I.G?

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Blood-C: The Last Dark

Don't know if I got it right?

Who is the most memorable anime character than Tanaka Rie voiced?

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

don't understand the question well :/ but maybe Lacus Clyne? is it than or that? sorry mean no disrespect

name a zombie anime that does NOT contain any/mild ecchi or fanservice

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

...Would Chevalier count? Unless you consider all the blood as ecchi (but then, zombie so..) or crossdressing as fanservice...

Name a historical manga about World War II.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never have considered gore in the ecchi department, sure the site does, but me I consider gore in the horror department :P

I found Yunagi no Machi Sakura no Kuni and Adolf I can remember them having aspects of WWII but on more of a side story or a survival, not certain if that's right :(

name a popular science fiction manga, other than gundam :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

( :3c well I thought so too, but it's a good way to filter from those underaged kids with the fiilter on lol.)
Adolf no Tsugu was what I was thinking of. ^w^

Answer: mmm, Gantz?

Question: Name a comic that isn't really manga/manhwa/manhua/anime-related but also isn't tagged with OEL on MT. ^^ (Revenge for word scrabble which I can't solve)

P.S. to make it a bit easier, it isn't tagged as 'manga' either.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.