Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AFU Point Systems - Minitokyo

AFU Point Systems

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I have decided for the point systems (without the approval of the other admins) that once a month it will be tallied :D
Which means we will have many games in a month and by the end of each month, the member who has the highest points wins.

REASONS

1. It`s tidier and less confusing.
2. Since a lot of the admins are busy we don`t have enough time to make awards for each winner of each game.
3. WOHOO for Point Systems :D

---. If you have any complaint about this please message me.
Direct me your concerns etc.

Thank you :3

Your Admin
Aii.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Shuu~ I've been a lazy admin, I suppose, did any admin discussion happen when I was away? ^^;
I suppose the points for activity will be left to any admin's discretion? xD I'll go add some activity to the table lolz. Let's say.. 2 points per Scavenger Hunt question? :3

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm always around but I get bored talking to myself :P and I'm not going to mess with the points system, somehow I feel I might make a mistake or mess something up. but the point system seems logical to me.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.