Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guess What 2012 Round 1 - Minitokyo

Guess What 2012 Round 1

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

@Chochibico : CORRECT :D

Only Number left :D good luck everyone <3

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Quote by ShanaFlare4)
Takumi Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (30%)

7)
Vita from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's (100%)

WTH? omg! did you not see me answers early on Aiira? 0.0

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by ShanaFlare
WTH? omg! did you not see me answers early on Aiira? 0.0

OMG! sorry TT_TT
I've been sleep deprived for the past week...sorry shana TT_TT

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Oh it's ok, I know you did not do it on purpose :P

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

REVAMPED

AFU games are now being revamped! So please check them out the groups main-page!

GUESS WHAT?! the game will be continuous, also instead of admins posting questions, it will be YOU members that will posts the questions!

First Angel or myself will post a question and whoever answer's next will post the next question. Also, don't make the questions too hard :D it's for fun, don't make everyone think too hard.

GO! GO! GO!

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

by all means correct me if I'm wrong but let's see if we can get this going again, probably best to keep it anime related since this is for AFU !

question: what's the name of the ending and who sung it for the anime Texhnolyze?

is this what you have in mind? you know me, confused until I get further detail ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

@Angel: Yup. Keep it as simple an anime related as possible ;D even if the answer is wrong just continue on.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

perfect, now let's hope others will venture by and possibly join if they aren't a member to relive what AFU once was ! a beyond active group before it became quiet again :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

lol wasn't sure if this was on, anyway:

Tsuki no Uta , sung by Gackt. Ay, I didn't know it was the ending theme...even though I watched this anime too. o-o

Question: Name the song title of a critically acclaimed animated Japanese music video.
Clue: It is also covered by Nico Nico Douga singers (is this much of a clue? lol)

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.