Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of 'Friendship's all we need. ??' - Minitokyo

Deletion of 'Friendship's all we need. ??'

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

That vector has been deleted because the original scan I used is considered a PIXIV! Well, I don't remember where I took it from, because it's passed a year or MORE, and NOW, the Staff says it's a pixiv. The scan is this one, enlarged -> here.
Now expose me the Evidence. Enlighten me! Is there the Pixiv inscription on it?
In the Deletion's PM there was that LINK.
And why that could be an excuse? Afterall is work that took a certain number of hours, finally it's a right work [I thought], and I didn't do that by purpose.

EDIT: additional informations here and here.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Okay not sure if this is my business but trala. The rules (or at least an official thread did) state that Pixiv art is not to be submitted as scan or used in indy art/wallpaper. :C there's been quite a bit of purging since then, I suspect you are not alone...

As to this particular artist, I did my stalking thing (hurrah) and found her/his website. She/He's apparently a doujin artist too...
This is the page with the pic you used ---> http://ccreayus.web.fc2.com/geass/gal/01h/j_05.htm

This is the website it's from --> http://ccreayus.web.fc2.com/geass/

Her/His pixiv account has the website links. (I didn't see those stated above 'til now, went searching through nearly 30 pages of the all-Japanese blog for it :cries: )

So yes.. It's work of a pixiv artist so copyright regulations apply. v_v Don't give up, keep vectoring!

merged: 06-12-2011 ~ 09:45am
*reads your additional information* Ah, so it was signed. I recommend that next time you check the artists before using the scan. ^^; Creayus is a confirmed pixiv artist... Sorry. Hope I helped explain!

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Oh, that's so. I thank you for the research and all, Raski. :) Anyway, it's a work, and like an other personal work, it should stay here.
I admire Minitokyo.net etc but it's too much rigid -> it's a RIGHT thing, heaven's sake! But it narrows indiscreetly on the liberty of vectoring etc.

EDIT: the important of an anime and manga site is to share, to SHARE images. That vector had been faved immediately.
That should make the Staff think about it. For that nonsense, there could be closed an eye once, at least once. Please.
Despite the accord between the Pixiv and the Minitokyo.net communities, in the second one the choice is very restricted, I didn't found anything I wanted to vector, so I check other sites, like Shuushuu.net. That's the reason.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hi aozoraskies! Thanks for explaining in here
uhm no offense here but

Quote by FranNotice:
-Members, please refrain from posting saying you disagree/agree with the deleted piece. This section exists to establish a dialogue between the affected member and the moderator who deleted it or elite member who flagged it.

- from the Deletion Thread main post
But still, thanks for the explanation. It's very much appreciated!

As for Rapshield31

Quote by Rapshield31the important of an anime and manga site is to share, to SHARE images. That vector had been faved immediately.
That should make the Staff think about it.

Yes I know, the importance of anime and manga site is to share, but then there are some rules to follow. Some sites's scans are not permitted here because of copyright purposes of the artist. As for your last line in there which is in bold faced, this might help you understand -click here and the staff has already thought hard about it and both sites - MT and pixiv decided that MT shouldn't accept pixiv artworks so that means submitting them as scans or using it for other purposes such as vector and wallpapers and then posting it here are also not allowed coz you are using pixiv materials.

Quote: For that nonsense, there could be closed an eye once, at least once.

I'm sorry but we can't do that. Keeping a closed eye at least once would be unfair to other people. They too have their pixiv works deleted please consider that.

What I can say for now is that, make sure of your scan source. There's plenty of scans out there and if you're unsure of the source you can ask the staff. We'd be happy to help you ^^

I hope that clears this up

Signature Image

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

So "that thing" doesn't hit the section of the designs, right? It's like if I "invented" it? Oh, or maybe that's not allowed too?

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

If by that thing you mean the pixiv restriction, it means that you can't submit pixiv artwork at all. It includes every section in MT: scans, walls, vectors, etc.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

ALRIGHT THEN.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.