Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji's deletion. - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji's deletion.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Hello! [again]

This is the deletion's PM.
This was the indy-art.

Now, regarding the PM:

Quote: - It was digitized using a digital camera. Please scan your artwork.

The indy-art was scanned.

Quote: - It did not appear to be a finished piece of art. In-progress submissions are not allowed.

This one was funny. Anyway, I'll reply to that in the following text.

Quote: - It was a duplicate version of an existing piece in the gallery.

Where? I checked all the Sebastian Michaelis' indy-art's gallery. Here.

Quote: Overly blurry. Some of the black splotches are pixelated from being enlarged.

This is the one thing I agree with, even if I haven't enlarged anything. I think I've wrong by using a Photoshop's filter. The filters I use are always wrong here.
Anyway, can be they used or not? And can I use brushes or not?

This is the initial drawing. Do I have to submit it in that state?
Can't I change something with Photoshop?

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

The PM was only listing POSSIBLE reasons your art was purged, not that all reasons applied. So whichever one(s) is the one you agree with, is probably the reason.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Quote: Anyway, can be they used or not? And can I use brushes or not?

This is the initial drawing. Do I have to submit it in that state?
Can't I change something with Photoshop?

And so, the answer is?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Bern already said what needed to be said regarding the deletion PM so I won't address that.

As for the filters...Honestly, I would prefer your original. However, I know that scanners differ and artists have their own ideas about how they want their final submission to appear. I have no qualms if you want to retouch in PS, but your submission was just waaaaay overfiltered. As for brushes... you can use them as long as they are high enough quality. The brush you used in your piece seemed like a small one, and the splotches appeared enlarged. Especially if you look at the top left corner.

Signature Image

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

Alrightooo ~ .

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.