Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error when updating group userpage - Minitokyo

Error when updating group userpage

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I was trying to add a wall thumbnail to Simple-ism's page and kept hitting this error message:

There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report.

If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum.
Return to the Minitokyo homepage.

http://simple-ism.minitokyo.net/gcontent

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

My first guess is, as always: typo.

But first answer me this: does this happen every time you try to add the thumbnail? Did you try adding or changing anything else to see if the same message shows up?

Did you add an unclosed tag? Maybe it in combination with something from before resulted in a syntax error.

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I figured it out, but it's really bizarre. When I took out the image alt and title tags, the update went through. All the other thumbnails I had added to the group page had alt and title tags though, so I have no idea why those attributes kicked up errors for this particular thumb. This particular error has happened (very infrequently) before though for random wall thumbnail adds.

FYI sheq the alt and title code that I took out was: alt="Days on Clouds" title="Days on Clouds" for
Days on Clouds by segnoj
Days on Clouds by segnoj

(With the alt and title the thumbnail worked in preview mode, but kicks up the error message when I submitted the change.)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

This should be fixed and the error message should be more clear when it does trigger :)

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Thanks sheq! ^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.