Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there any story you want to see in anime? - Minitokyo

Is there any story you want to see in anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Hi!
Do you know any story that could result in a good anime?
Any manga, book, movie, historic event, fairytale, anything you liked to see as an anime?

I would love to watch an anime based on the book "The name of the Wind" from Patrick Rothfuss.

EDIT:
If there already exists an anime similar to the ones we are asking for, share it with us!

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

I would like to see an anime based on the book 'Hush Hush' by Becca Fitzpatrick XD

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Hmmm, I'd have to say "Rendezvous with Rama," by Arthur C. Clark. It's about a 31 mile long cylindrical alien spaceship that enters Earth's solar system, and begins heading towards the sun. A group of scientists and explorers go to the spacecraft, in hopes of learning its secrets before it is destroyed.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

kuroneko123

kuroneko123

KuroNeko

i would like to watch anime based on "Girl Friends" manga. and it's yuri of course ^^

i'm a YURI ROMANCE anime lover lol

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

I'd like to see the anime version of The other Boleyn girl movie^^ I really liked the story of relationships between king Henry VIII and Anna;
actually I'd like to see more 'royal' stories in anime-style!

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Quote by Nessbad94I'd like to see the anime version of The other Boleyn girl movie^^ I really liked the story of relationships between king Henry VIII and Anna;
actually I'd like to see more 'royal' stories in anime-style!

Oh, I've seen this movie too; very well made, even though it's not typically the type of the movie I'd endeavor to watch (I'm more of an action/adventure type)- very entertaining. I agree, an anime version of this would be interesting.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Do I think any story needs an injection of filler episodes, j-pop intro and credit songs and fan service? Ummm.... <__<;;

Maybe something based on To Kill a Mockingbird? Scout would make a good main character for an anime, lol.
Or maybe something based on Roman history....

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

^ To Kill a Mockingbird would be great as an anime.
I would like to see The Iliad and I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings as anime.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

I'd like to see:
The young samurai by Chris Bradford
Oh! and Sherlock Holmes!

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Quote by TheCompilerI'd like to see:
The young samurai by Chris Bradford
Oh! and Sherlock Holmes!

Sherlock Holmes anime = YES. MAKE IT HAPPEN, PLEASE.
Best idea, ever.

Quote by Nessbad94actually I'd like to see more 'royal' stories in anime-style!

I would love to see more 'royal' anime as well. The only ones I know are 'Le Chevalier D'Eon' and others really old like 'Anime Sanjushi' (The Three Musketeers-1987) and 'Moero Arthur' (story of King Arthur-1979)... Do you know any other 'royal' anime?

Quote by SolenmSerpentSherlock Holmes anime = YES. MAKE IT HAPPEN, PLEASE.

Agreed! Sherlock Holmes is my favourite detective ever... well.. Parker Pyne by Agatha Christie is also great, but she only wrote two books with him I think...
'Gossip' characters are based on Sherlock Holmes, and it's a great anime!

merged: 07-02-2011 ~ 01:11pm

Quote by LegionaryOr maybe something based on Roman history....

Roman history and Greek-Roman mythology are so vast and rich that could be the basis for a lot of storylines. Funny, but I can't remember a single anime with it... I would love to see 12 works of Hercules, the story of Icaro and so much more...
The Iliad as mbeckley mentioned would be interesting too.

Quote by LegionaryDo I think any story needs an injection of filler episodes, j-pop intro and credit songs and fan service? Ummm.... <__<;;

Well... You made it sound pretty stupid.. but yes. It's exactly what I'm asking.

love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

I also can't remember any 'royal' anime right now. But they have to exist...

About "The name of the Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss and "The young samurai" by Chris Bradford you mentioned before, the main story is a bit similar. A young, regular boy who turns out becoming a hero. There are a lot of stories that way. Naruto and Bleach are just some examples, but a lot of shounen anime had that story.
The difference is the world involving the characters.
At the 'Young Samurai' there's all the training to turn him on a respectfull samurai. I recomend you 'Samurai7' or 'Rurouni Kenshin'.

They should make Final Fantasy Crisis Core story into one. Not like The Last Order. The whole story of the game.

An Harry Potter anime could be great...

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Quote by ilufaAn Harry Potter anime could be great...

That would be interesting/amazing; I'd love to see Severus animated.

Quote by SolenmSerpentI'd love to see Severus animated.

I would love to see animation of all the magic world of J. K. Rowling: Hogwarts castle, the Quidditch, the Whomping Willow... everything..
They also could made a pre-sequel and show us the Marauders' story: how James, Sirius, Remus and Peter meet and turned friends.
I'm sure it would have a lot of fans...

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I would like to see an anime centered around the Japanese sun goddess, Amaterasu. It would be interesting to see an anime centered on the tales of the ancient Japanese gods and goddesses.

Signature

Quote by minayuri I would like to see an anime centered around the Japanese sun goddess, Amaterasu. It would be interesting to see an anime centered on the tales of the ancient Japanese gods and goddesses.

That would be great. I know very few about the ancient tales of Japan.
The few things I know, like the yokais, the kodamas, etc; I got them from animes like Inuyasha, Amatsuki or Hayao Miyazaki's movies...

Dengeki Daisy, more Ouran Host Club, and I wish they would finish Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Not that I've ever read or seen the movies, but I'd bet Twilight would make a good shoujo style anime. ^^;;

Some other stories though that I thought of, Dragon Age or the movie Kung Fu Hustle...or Bloodsport!

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Quote by ilufa

Quote by minayuri I would like to see an anime centered around the Japanese sun goddess, Amaterasu. It would be interesting to see an anime centered on the tales of the ancient Japanese gods and goddesses.

That would be great. I know very few about the ancient tales of Japan.
The few things I know, like the yokais, the kodamas, etc; I got them from animes like Inuyasha, Amatsuki or Hayao Miyazaki's movies...

The Blue Seed anime series is another series I know of that references the ancient tale of Susano-oh and the Kushinada-hime and his battle against Orochi.

Signature

an anime of kingdom hearts sounds fun

field of dreams, 120 minute movie.
A: Is this heaven?
B: No, it's Shuzenji.

Quote by crazywuzhereand I wish they would finish Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

Yes, that would be great...
I also would love to see a new series for Fruits Basket.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.