Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there any story you want to see in anime? - Minitokyo

Is there any story you want to see in anime?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

luciensabre

luciensabre

Just a Yaoiholic

Ok, you asked but don't blame me if we're still here by Christmas 2012. :p Anyway, let's start.

FINDER SERIES only if Ayano Yamane does character design;
WILD ADAPTER manga by Kazuya Minekura - "Araiso Executive Committee" sucks if compared to this, why did they pick that instead of W.A.?!?;
SHINSHI DOUMEI CROSS - they did Full Moo wo Sagashite, why not Shinshi? It's even better than Full Moon!;
MERUPURI manga by Matsuri "Vampire Knight" Hino;
HOT GIMMICK manga by Miki Aihara;
VASSALORD by Nanae "Peacemaker Kurogane" Chrono;
KAKAN No MADONNA by Chihou Saitou;
NEW YORK NEW YORK by Marimo Ragawa - shounen-ai series;
CANTARELLA by Yuu Higuri;
MAYME ANGEL - old series by Yumiko "Candy Candy" Igarashi...

...these are just the first ten positions in my list who more or less contains three or four dozens of manga series I'd like to see an anime of, but it's Christmas and I feel nice enough to avoid posting all of them. n.n

i'd like to see anime version of Prunus Girl.manga is great,the story is interesting

AoiShiori

AoiShiori

Dream is Reality

Manga = Dengeki Daisy, Psyren
and if it's from novel books, Sherlock Holmes is the best idea ever ....

"Mankind greatest fear is mankind itself."
Ikari Gendou

Quote by AoiShioriif it's from novel books, Sherlock Holmes is the best idea ever ....

If you like Sherlock Holmes, I recommend you Gosick. The main character, Victorique, has a lot of similarities with him...

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Percy Jackson, Alex Rider and Artemis Fowl :DDDD (Three of my favourite fictional boys EVER)

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpgI would like to see an anime.

lilylily09

lilylily09

LILYLILY09

I really want to see "The lord of the ring" in Anime XD

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.