Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help, anyone? - Minitokyo

Help, anyone?

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 12 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hey Celestial Luminesse!

I'm drowning in school stuff. I'm working in one of my professor's lab this summer, and once school starts, I'm going to be swamped.

I'm begging for someone to help out with CL. I don't want the group to die, but I just don't have the time to be the only person working on the group.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Amber

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

I have some free time on my hands.What can I do to help?

Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Thank you Neena! I'll add you as an admin. Can you go through the guest book and update the Illuminations? I used to try to do them every week, and I think it's been like 6 months since I did it last. If you can think of anyone to invite to CL, please do! And we need to have a contest, but I'm out of ideas. Feel free to launch one if you have an idea.

Signature Image

Mkay. Done. I changed the Illuminations. How 'bout we change them once a month from now on? Especially since there's 3 of them. And maybe we should start a summer themed contest. With a quirky rule like "the wall has to contain a pervy ball" ;)) But we gotta think of a motivating prize 'cause we all know how lazy we are when the heat kicks in :))

Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Updating once a month should be good, especially since participation is down. We really need to recruit some of these up and coming wallers, since so many of CL's members have retired, like Alterlier and MapleRose.

Signature Image

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Hi! I'm busy until tomorrow, but after that, I have full time because my finals will end tomorrow! So, as I said for Wings-Lovers, I can help here! I was thinking on adding some banners to the group,.. we need something to revive members as well.. I really love this group, we need to make it alive again!

I hope my help and cheerings would be useful *cheers, cheers!*
If you know an task I can do, just tell me... roger! xD

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Thanks Miku, I'll add you as an admin!

Signature Image

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

Haha okay a tad late but if you need more help Amber I'm active again
I just had no interwebz for the last month ;__;

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I'll add you as an admin, too, Kritty. How did you survive no internet for an entire month? I'd just die. x_X

Signature Image

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

Hahah omg you have no idea. I felt disabled.
Kk so just recruiting, updating and such?
Anything else just drop me a line ;]

tag-licious

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Recruiting, updating Illuminations, and if you know how to make a layout for group pages, that would be a major bonus.

Signature Image

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

*__* Ooooooooooooh
I can do user layouts.
They can't be too different.
I'm on the case :3

tag-licious

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.