Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Word Scrabble 2012 Round 1 - Minitokyo

Word Scrabble 2012 Round 1

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

REVAMPED

Word Scrabble is now a continous game.
Instead of an admin posting jumbled words, AFU members will.

Angelxxuan will re-start the game.

First Angel or myself will post a jumbled word and the one who answers will post the next question and so on :D

I hope I made sense.

Anyways, good luck everyone.

THIS IS NOT SCORED! FOR FUN ONLY!

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

#4. Lucifer
#5. activation
#15. methodical
#16. overpotent

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

2. Kazakhstan

Chochibico

Chochibico

Far away ~

3. Madonna ( It reminds me of a singer , but it's really a word and has a meaning too :P )

OK , Should I say the meaning ?!

Signature
anime-fans-united vampire-knight

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

@RideOnMusic: #4, #5, #16 are correct. #15 is not. ;) +15 points

@PinkRoseLacus: #2 is correct. +5 points

@Chochibico: #3 is correct. +5 points. No need to give the meaning - unless you really want to :P

*goes to add points to table*

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

11. hectolitre
10. fissionning
9. extenuator

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

7. bentonitic ?
12. ingrafting ?
13. magnificos :)
16. overpotent
20. restfuller ?

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

@RideOnMusic: #9 is correct. #10 and #11 are almost correct. ;) +5 points

@TiffyG: #7, 12, 13, 20 are correct. #16 was already answered. :) +20 points.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

10. fissioning
11. hectoliter ...
18. scuppering

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

All correct, RideOnMusic! :) +15 points. Haha, yeah just a difference with spelling. ^^; I really don't know how Aiira picked most of these words XD.

6. clinquants
17. pentaploid
19. trapezists
14. methodical (14 and 15 are the same..?)

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Ah, thanks for pointing that out, ROM! (Hope you don't mind the abbreviation ^^;) I didn't see that.
All four of your answers are correct. + 20 points

Here's the Actual Question for #15:
---- 15. ENISREMOAL

15. neorealism

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Correct. :) +5 points~

8. doronicums

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

@RideonMusic: +5

merged: 01-14-2012 ~ 04:46am
REVAMPED

Word Scrabble is now a continous game.
Instead of an admin posting jumbled words, AFU members will.

Angelxxuan will re-start the game.

First Angel or myself will post a jumbled word and the one who answers will post the next question and so on :D

I hope I made sense.

Anyways, good luck everyone.

THIS IS NOT SCORED! FOR FUN ONLY!

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

this one might make more sense to me, so here goes ! but let's make certain to answer the one going on before we get too caught up and too many going at once, and let's not make it go hard that no one ever will guess it but you hold the key, unless you're like me and forget what you got :O

the jumbled word/s is/are: mimumxa hte enomhor

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Maximum the Hormone?

Here's one

EPSEPRNWA

Here is a site that can help UNJUMBLE the words
http://myunjumble.com/default.asp

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yeah after awhile that one sort of clicked since I broke it down like I did :P is it more than one word or just one word? always was a failure at scrabbled words :/ this one might be only played alone :|

thank you for the edition ! still didn't help me none :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

newspaper

oh yes I love that cheat, Aiira~ :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

how come skies no put in a jumbled word? :( scrabbled word is : noitevlise

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

television

Skies posted when sleepy @_@ sorry.

Scramble: RHOPAHA

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh hey glad I'm not the only one that does :P
is it pharaoh?

word: eiz pzpai (two words)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Pizza pie?
I got it now, it's fun~! XD
word: shoromum

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.