Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Word Scrabble 2012 Round 1 - Minitokyo

Word Scrabble 2012 Round 1

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

mushroom

goodness, I couldn't figure angel's one out, tsuyutsuki. @_@ good job

word: nrpopieep

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yup pizza pie, I don't always jumble words via sticking within the two word thingie :D
the jumble thingie link fails with jumbles or with me I can't decide which but is it poppiener (like I stated before I fail at scrabbles and playing games, but I don't mind to stop by from time to time, attempt to guess and "spam" :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

It was pretty easy, actually. I just had to figure out a word with two Zs. Pizza is pretty much the easiest. :P

@ Ao-sama: pop pioneer? -.-"

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

haha I tested this on the jumble link, but it didn't unjumble it either. Oops~

It's not poppiener or pop pioneer. xD Shall I give a clue? It's related to both of your scramble questions. xDD

@tsuyutsuki: lol, I thought she was typing Japanese for a while. @_@ angel-san is so tricky xP

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

PEPPERONI!
My, that took me a while. If it wasn't for the tip...

Word:
hcumhsmryaten
That's gonna be a little tough. XD

merged: 01-24-2012 ~ 09:58pm

Ok, since no one guessed it so far, should I give you guys a hint?
It's a flower

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.