Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fictional char Quotes - Minitokyo

Fictional char Quotes

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Yay! My 2nd thread! I hope it doesn't end up like the 1st one T_T

So, here you post your favorite or different or funny quotes

rules:
1: The Quote must be compulsorily that of a fictional character, like anime, cartoon, movie, book,etc(but the character must not be a real person in case of movie or book)

2: Only one quote per post! No one reads all of them if there are many... at least i don't

3: Write in the following format:
" some quote " - Character, Name of book, movie, anime, etc...

I know there are similar threads, but you'll know how it is different from others if you read rules carefully

Here goes:

" But, We are not fish! "
-Itachi Uchiha, Naruto

Only a true genius can realise that, isn't it? XD

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

"I WOULD LIKE TO COMMIT THE CRIME FOR WHICH I WAS INPRISONED FOR!" -Serious Black, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

" You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!*mad laughter* "
The Joker, The Dark Knight (Batman)
^ best quote ever! :D

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

"Even a fly lives for a day!" - Adelbert Steiner, Final Fantasy 9

(I'm guessing video games are okay to use, since they're still fictional)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

yep...

"It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something."

-Samwise Gamgee, Lord of the rings.
Mr. Frodo is another character from the same series

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

"Only a fool refuses a woman who offers herself."

-Inuyasha, Inuyasha

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.