Wanna Be a Mod/Admin? Hetalia Welcomes You!

Tagged under Hetalia: Axis Powers

Group announcement by Hetalia-Axis-Powers

page 1 of 1 8 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Cancel

Hello, everybody! Aozora here. And I'm here to announce that -
Hetalia is now searching for more staff!

What you need:

- No prior experience required,
- Enthusiasm and enough time to log on and help out in the group. ;)

We would also appreciate if you could help in

- Recruiting more members, and
- In keeping the group alive.

Because we all know Hetalia needs more love <3

- A love for bishies is a plus point! xD <-- Boss Miku said so herself. 8 D
indeedy what happened to 8 D becoming 8d? lol

If you're worried about not knowing how to mod/admin or how to work with html - Don't!
We'll be happy to show you the ropes, as best as we can. :)

So, if you're interested or have questions, please leave a message in the thread here! Or post in the group's GB or message me.

Thank you, everyone! We appreciate your responses.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Ella-san

Ella-san

Arthur Kirkland

Cancel

Wow! Can I be a moderator too?

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Cancel

Sure, Ella-san! I'll add you as a moderator then~ If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :3

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Cancel

@Ella: Yes, you can! The Mod's job is to be a recruiter.. Welcome to the Hetalia crew!

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Ella-san

Ella-san

Arthur Kirkland

Cancel

YAY! But I'm sorry, I'll enter dormitory for 1 month 3 days from now, so I'll be on hiatus and my sister DragonBlossom25 will replace me for the meantime. ^^;
But after it's end, I'll try to become active
Is that okay?

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Cancel

Aw, dormitory >_<. It would have been nice if we could get started on teaching you but okay.. Sure, sounds fine to me.
Would DragonBlossom25 be okay with becoming a mod as well then? So that she can get the rights to moderate the group. :3 Let's hear from her if possible ^__^.

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Cancel

YEAH.. more people fro the recruit!

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

Cancel

sorry for the late reply.
hehe... don't worry, i want to help. But, is that okay?
i mean, compare to ella-san, i didn't know much about hetalia. you can say, she really "hetalia maniac" than me. haha..
and also, my english is not very good.. http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m136.gif

if it's doesn't matter, then please add me as mod to replace her.. ^__^
ah, and i've never been a moderator before, so i don't know what to do.
yoroshiku onegaishimasuu~ ! http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m178.gif
i'll try my best to be a moderator....

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.